Random Facts

I love music.
I love beer.
I play guitar but have no rhythm (I can barely count to 4).
I like solving problems.
I smoke pot.
I steal cable because I refuse to pay to watch a commercialized medium.
I cannot spell worth a damn.

My inability to skip and distinguish the color orange almost made me fail kindergarten.
I move my lips when I talk to myself…I regularly talk to myself.
Naked women make me do stupid things.
I hate how Hollywood and celebrity has trivialized corporate news media.

The phrase “gid’er done” makes me want to vomit.
I have never voted for a republican.
It bothers me that people cannot mind their own business, especially in regard to how others choose to live their life.

[quote]Sabrina wrote:

Tariq just reminded me how much I like words with a “q” for the “c” or “k” sound.

[/quote]

Sabrina,

You’re awesome!!!

Tariq

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:
I can spin a basketball on my finger for a really long time.

I can spin a frisbee on my finger indefinitely, clockwise and counter-clockwise… but the basketball has always eluded me. I’ve gotten better at it, but that means holding it in place for 6 seconds instead of 4…[/quote]

When I was a kid, my mom took me and my brother to see the Harlem Globetrotters. I was amazed at how long they could spin the basketball on their finger, virtually non-stop. But I started practicing when I was 7, and I mastered it when I was 9, so it took me 2 years to get it down.

So I owe by basketball-spinning abilities to my mom (for taking me to see them) and the Harlem Globetrotters ( who I was fascinated by).

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:

yeh but how much can you squat
[/quote]

I squat the full beer keg into my truck, then when I get to the party, I squat it ass to grass.

My favorite things in life, in no particular order, are eating, sleeping and sex. Arguing that they are not necessarily the best things in life is futile. It is indisputable.

I hate it – with a passion – when people over-spot me in the gym. A spot is required to provide just enough resistance to help the person get the bar up again so as to prevent their death by asphyxiation. No more assistance than that is necessary.

Deadlifts are currently my favorite exercise, despite the fact that I recently “tweaked” my lower back doing them and have therefore been taking a few weeks off from doing them. I learned them late in my lifting life (maybe 2 or 3 years ago – I’m 32, been lifting seriouisly since I was 16 or 17).

I HATE when cashiers give you your change by putting the bills in your hand, the receipt on top of the bills and then the fucking coins ON TOP OF the receipt. Infuriating.

I love driving. I hate boring cars. If I had a severe car (read, Italian or German exotic) I would not cruise around town seeking attention like a poser; I would head for the nearest desolate, curvy country road where I could use it the way it was intended.

I hate politicians’ sound bites, from either party. The issues are sooooo much deeper and more complex than our populace seems willing to care about, and as such presidential candidates are able to get away with dumbing down their rhetoric to the lowest common denominator. So fucking sad.

I use the f-word too much lately. Sorry 'bout that.

I’m extremely low on body hair naturally, and damn happy about that.

I think I’m decent looking but have never liked my smile.

My calves are my weakest body part physique-wise. They’re not pathetic, but they do frustrate me.

I honestly don’t know if I could settle down with one woman for the rest of my earthly life and not became sexually bored at some point. I hope I’m wrong.

I work too much.

I sleep too little.

I don’t work out as much as I’d like.

My taste gets more and more expensive, and my expenditures larger and larger, as time goes on.

I’m not a saver, though my savings is just fine.

I loathe having to wear suits to work. LOATHE it.

I’d like to have a dog, but I’m never home to care for it or spend time with it, so it would die. I don’t believe in just getting a dog walker to take care of it during the day. (What’s the point of having your own dog, then)?

I can type pretty fast.

I’m Makkun. :wink: That’s the Japanese nickname version of my real name.

Once I lived in a Japanese buddhist temple for a year.

I like cats.

I have a Star Trek related tatoo.

I cannot understand poetry - once something is in rhymes, I don’t get it. Subsequently, I don’t get song lyrics.

I don’t have a TV.

I once won a local poetry prize.

When I started lifting at 18, I weighed 108 lbs. at 5’9’'. I’ve increased my body weight by more than 50% since then.

I’ve practised Jiu-Jitsu for 16 years - but never got really good.

I broke off my PhD five years ago, and it still bothers me a bit.

I’m lactose intolerant, and milk makes me vomit.

Becoming an atheist was a liberating moment, which made me feel joy and much deeper appreciation for a life that has no ‘higher’ purpose.

I think the bicycle is the most ingenious invention ever.

I’m German, but I live in the UK - always wanted to.

I’ve never revealed so much personal stuff on the web before - and I guess I never will.

Makkun

i’m floripa,

i love brazil and all the girls there. it makes me happy to be a man whenever i return there.

i’m from hawaii. i play the uke and drums.

lived in japan. i was surrounded by grown women that look and act like little giggly girls that only came up to my knees in height.

i’m in wisconsin. i’m surrounded by huge fat white women. the winter here sucks ass.

i have a lot of hair on my ass.

i like caffrey’s beer, but it is not sold in the US anymore.

i like lamb of god and dragonforce. everything else is shit.

i hate democrats and republicans. i like senator russ feingold-D, WI. he is a bad mofo and a true progressive, the lone dissenting vote against the patiot act and the only senator who actually read the damn bill.

i like squats. it cured my lower back pain and fixed by poor posture.

i got rid of my useless girlfriend. it feels great to be in control of MY destiny.

i love women with femurs longer than their tibia/fibula and legs longer than their torso.

at work, i daydream about working out.

i can’t wait to go back to brazil.

i repeatedly go to the ass and boob threads here and when it is not updated daily, i go into a earthshaking rage.

f

My name is Jillian.

My passion is singing. I do it well. I love writing and reading lyrics. Music is my purpose and reason.

I think Joan of Arc is the best woman in history.

I am disheartened by society as a whole, but I find hope in the hidden places.

When something moves me, I get covered in goosebumps. Often.

I love adult swim on cartoon network. My favourite of them all is The Venture Brothers, I await the next season anxiously.

My favourite poem is Funeral Blues by WH Auden.

I have an attachment to the number seven. I was seven pounds seven ounces born on the seventh of September, the seventh child.

I have an excellent memory.

Leonard Cohen is the best songwriter ever in my opinion.

I live to be lit on fire, on the inside.

I have finally cheered for a Championship-winning team.

My name is Alex.

I was born and raised in Switzerland with Dutch and Moroccan parents and now live in Scotland most of the year.

I study Mathematics because that’s the only thing I have the patience to study.

I own a rabbit.

Rugby is my passion and have been asked to play national.

I’ve dislocated my shoulders 6 times and on the 4 th time I whacked it back in and kept playing, tackling with my other side only.

I love loud music. Especially cheesy moving music like J.Lo: Let’s get Loud (and the classics, Dire Straits, U2, RHCP)

Sometimes in round abouts I like to close my eyes and let go of the steering wheel.

I too am scared of heights but feel the urge to know what jumping off would be like.

I asses with thongs or hot pants.

I genuinely love women.

I’m a gym addict.

I come across to people I dont know as; unsubtle, very confident/arrogant and very open.

I enjoy intellectual activites as well as going out and getting wasted from time to time.

Sometimes when I am at a concert and the band tries to get people to clap I purposely clap on 1 and 3 just to keep the stereotype alive.

My names Rob.
I run track.

I love to socialize but have social anxiety.

I love deadlifting.
I’ve been playing the bass guitar for 5 years.

I go to church.
I smoked for the first time 2 nights ago.
I almost became a father when I was 16.
RHCP make really great songs.

I love to feeling of walking on new clean carpet bare foot.

I visit T-Nation to much.
I like to go for drives in my car.

I want to be a teacher.

I think my bedroom is haunted.

My name is Todd. You can call me Toddy.

My brother’s in prison.

I was court martial-ed in the Marine Corps for having my girlfriend live with me in the barracks.

I lost $3000 on the 1996 AFC Championship game.

My first car was a 1978 Pontiac Grand Prix.

I lost my virginity to a girl named Tequila.

I’ve woken up handcuffed to a hospital bed.

I really like avocados.

I like being barefoot.

I almost never get sick.

I have flat feet.

I took a break from T-Nation.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I was court martial-ed in the Marine Corps for having my girlfriend live with me in the barracks.
[/quote]
And S-1 probably laughed at you when you asked for BAH.

Carey

My first name is Carey, (this is actually going somewhere i promise) a girl’s name… unfortunate since I am a guy, but its actually a nickname for Carroll, my actual name. I am aware that this also is a girl’s name.

I have been large my entire life, but not always in a good way.

I play rugby

I switched from being a Film Major to Pre-Physical Therapy, and hadn’t taken a science class since Junior year of high school.

I’m a junior in College

I don’t drink a ton

I flip logs in my backyard two or three times a week

my dad played nose tackle and then tight end for Duke for two years, and he is still as big as I am.

I dislike animals in general

I love music

I still love movies

Also . . .

I have never had a cold sore or canker sore.

I have never had heartburn.

I have never had a headache.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
malonetd wrote:

And S-1 probably laughed at you when you asked for BAH.
[/quote]

Among other things. Yeah, my time in the Marine Corps was ineresting. It took a while for me to figure out what I can and can’t get away with.

I’m John

I’d have done this sooner but, thanks to florianopolis, found out about the boobs 'n butts threads so had to take that detour. Thanks, florianopolis

I’m in the military, over 20 years.

I love dogs. They can tell right away.

I love kettlebells. They work for me.

My wife is hot as a firecracker and extremely cool, to boot! I love her more every day. What a great partner.

I love to fish.

Sarah Ferguson, the former princess, is one of the most genuinely nice people I’ve ever met. Exceptionally kind, especially considering her privileged life.

I love liver.

Life’s too short to drink mass-produced American beer. If you have to advertise something on TV every 30 minutes it prob’ly ain’t that good!

T-Nation is always fresh. I enjoy this site because I can’t expect anything; a new article is usually something radically different. The sacred cows were slaughtered, eaten, and then defecated long, long ago.

My Grandmother, age 95, as a small girl used to ride with her father on his lumber wagon. They negotiated with Sioux Indians in the Sioux language. I love hearing her stories.

I would have a hard time without my Sirius Satellite Radio.

A friend of mine is the then Air Force Academy Cadet who punched the Notre Dame mascot around 1990.

I wasted a lot of money and a lot of years before I realized that no supplement substitutes for proper form, heavy weight, quality protein, and good rest.

About every 2 minutes I’m scrolling down to admire the “Figure Competitor” walking away from the camera.

I work with some of the very best people I’ve ever known. A truly incredible bunch.

I enjoy reading about everyone else on this thread. Thanks for sharing.

My name is drew

I hate whining.

I love athletics of all types.

I do bad in relationships cuz i expect happiness all the time.

I am a martial artist and have recently added muay thai and jiu jitsu to that.

People call me a lazy bodybuilder cuz i hate squatting, but in my defense i love rowing.

[quote]Damici wrote:
Also . . .

I have never had a cold sore or canker sore.

I have never had heartburn.

I have never had a headache.
[/quote]

Youv’e never had a headache?! I wish i was you, i get them all the time, and i feel one coming on right now.