Random Eyepatch Guy

Anybody know who this dude is?

Ps. Lou is the best!

Thats Vince Taylor from the 91 Olympia

He got wacked in the eye with a luggage strap.

[quote]marathe wrote:

He got wacked in the eye with a luggage strap.[/quote]

Luggage strap, penis, whatever.

That’s pretty actually

ahahahahaha

Eye patches are cool. I’m thinking of getting one the next time I order some bandanas.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Eye patches are cool. I’m thinking of getting one the next time I order some bandanas.[/quote]

Get two.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
sen say wrote:
Eye patches are cool. I’m thinking of getting one the next time I order some bandanas.

Get two.[/quote]

One for me, one for you ?! YES ! Should we get matching, or contrasting ??? Oh man…do we wear them on the same eye, or opposite ?

[quote]sen say wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
sen say wrote:

Get two.

One for me, one for you ?! YES ! Should we get matching, or contrasting ??? Oh man…do we wear them on the same eye, or opposite ?[/quote]

Opposite when we walk next to each other and same side when we face each other.

When I am out of town you can wear mine too.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
sen say wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
sen say wrote:

Get two.

One for me, one for you ?! YES ! Should we get matching, or contrasting ??? Oh man…do we wear them on the same eye, or opposite ?

Opposite when we walk next to each other and same side when we face each other.

When I am out of town you can wear mine too.[/quote]

Aww man ! We can wear each others and go home to each other’s wives ! They’ll never be able to tell us apart!

[quote]marathe wrote:
Thats Ernie Taylor from the 91 Olympia

He got wacked in the eye with a luggage strap.[/quote]

Actually, Vince Taylor I believe.

[quote]Rattler wrote:

Ps. Lou is the best!

[/quote]

Actually I have heard nothing but bad things about Lou, that he is a complete asshole to the general public and his fans.

[quote]timmyboy5410 wrote:
marathe wrote:
Thats Ernie Taylor from the 91 Olympia

He got wacked in the eye with a luggage strap.

Actually, Vince Taylor I believe.[/quote]

Motherfucker. You’re right. Edited original post.

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
Rattler wrote:

Ps. Lou is the best!

Actually I have heard nothing but bad things about Lou, that he is a complete asshole to the general public and his fans.[/quote]

I hope you’re not serious. You may just have broken my heart :frowning:

I need another tall BBer to worship now. Has to be at least 6’4’’

[quote]Rattler wrote:
dean12345 wrote:
Rattler wrote:

Ps. Lou is the best!

Actually I have heard nothing but bad things about Lou, that he is a complete asshole to the general public and his fans.

I hope you’re not serious. You may just have broken my heart :frowning:

I need another tall BBer to worship now. Has to be at least 6’4’'[/quote]

Proof (?) - YouTube

And you could always get Dexter Jackson to stand on Dave Henry’s shoulders: that would be at least 6’2" of bodybuilder.

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
Rattler wrote:

Ps. Lou is the best!

Actually I have heard nothing but bad things about Lou, that he is a complete asshole to the general public and his fans.[/quote]

I have heard that too but I wonder if it because he can’t hear them.

Lou can’t accomodate every jackass who wants to thumb,arm,indian leg,etc. wrestle him. I’ve heard he’s a jerk too,but that’s a bad example. I guess you’ll have to like
Toney Freeman or Dennis Wolf. They both seem nice. Toney really slipped at the Olympia and the beginning of this year though.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
Lou can’t accomodate every jackass who wants to thumb,arm,indian leg,etc. wrestle him. I’ve heard he’s a jerk too,but that’s a bad example. I guess you’ll have to like
Toney Freeman or Dennis Wolf. They both seem nice. Toney really slipped at the Olympia and the beginning of this year though.[/quote]

Dennis is actually my current fave. Nothing like a big kraut to get things goin. However, he’s still not one of those ‘big’ guys that myself at 6’4’’ can look up to. That’s why I liked Lou. Everytime I watch Pumping Iron, I still hope he’s gonna win :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:
Toney Freeman or Dennis Wolf. They both seem nice. Toney really slipped at the Olympia and the beginning of this year though.

Dennis is actually my current fave. Nothing like a big kraut to get things goin. However, he’s still not one of those ‘big’ guys that myself at 6’4’’ can look up to. That’s why I liked Lou. Everytime I watch Pumping Iron, I still hope he’s gonna win :p[/quote]

He wins with a shirt on.

[quote]will to power wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:

Dennis is actually my current fave. Nothing like a big kraut to get things goin. However, he’s still not one of those ‘big’ guys that myself at 6’4’’ can look up to. That’s why I liked Lou. Everytime I watch Pumping Iron, I still hope he’s gonna win :stuck_out_tongue:

He wins with a shirt on.[/quote]

:frowning:

I don’t get it

[quote]Rattler wrote:
will to power wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:

He wins with a shirt on.

:frowning:

I don’t get it[/quote]

You know that scene after the competition on the bus? I just think he looked way more impressive than Arnie there. This isn’t to take away anything from Arnie btw, it’s just that when tall guys pack on the mass I think they look more impressive in an everyday setting.