Random Drug Tests

I have done several cycles in my past, my last one ended about 7 month’s ago. I am about to start a cycle of test cyp and eq the only thing is i get random test by the state ( and quite often). They only take urine samples and i have been told it would be way to expensive for them to test for annabolics and they would also have to take a blood sample. Does anybody here have any advice? Anyone have any expierience with this? Any help is appreciated.

I seriously doubt you have to worry. Besides, they would test for oral steroids if they were to test for anything. The tests are expensive and steroids don’t lend to a destructive or unproductive lifestyle, as alcohol, meth, heroin, etc. would. I wouldn’t worry about it.

The most common drug test especially the one administered in government agencies tests for four substances. These include THG aka marijuana, COC aka Cocaine, Meth and I’ll be damned if I cannot remember the other one now. But gear is not something part of the standard test.

Kind of staying on the subject. I’m curious if stuff like albuterol, or clenbuterol shows up.

If not directly, but as a false positive for something nastier.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
The most common drug test especially the one administered in government agencies tests for four substances. These include THG aka marijuana, COC aka Cocaine, Meth and I’ll be damned if I cannot remember the other one now. But gear is not something part of the standard test.[/quote]

cocain, meth, Opits(narcotics), THC they may go into depressants. they just want to know if your getting high outside of work