Assault on Homeless person

Dude, that guy had perfect form.

A+[/quote]

On a homeless person, shit form.

Z-

[quote]AdamC wrote:
Xylene wrote:
:slight_smile:

what the hell happened there? And why show someone getting 3 bullets from point blank range and then cut out the swear words? [/quote]

HAHAHAHA!
Apparently it’s Ok to show the public someone getting shot 3 times in the back
BUT IT’S NOT OKAY TO HAVE PEOPLE CURSE!!!

[quote]Xylene wrote:
AdamC wrote:
Xylene wrote:

what the hell happened there? And why show someone getting 3 bullets from point blank range and then cut out the swear words?

HAHAHAHA!

:)[/quote]

I got the feeling that the anchor really didn’t like the fact that they were going to show that clip. The only reason I can think of, other than pure sensationalism, is if the person who got shot, or his next of kin was trying to claim excessive use of force. In that case, the moral of the story is, when the policeman is pointing a gun at you, just shut the fuck up and do what he says.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Xylene wrote:
AdamC wrote:
Xylene wrote:

what the hell happened there? And why show someone getting 3 bullets from point blank range and then cut out the swear words?

HAHAHAHA!

In that case, the moral of the story is, when the policeman is pointing a gun at you, just shut the fuck up and do what he says.
[/quote]

He WAS doing what the cop told him.

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
Xylene wrote:
AdamC wrote:
Xylene wrote:

HAHAHAHA!

In that case, the moral of the story is, when the policeman is pointing a gun at you, just shut the fuck up and do what he says.

He WAS doing what the cop told him.

[/quote]

Are you sure? I thought it was the suspect who was running his mouth, and finally said “I’m going to get up now.” The cop was telling him over and over, stay down and don’t move. When the guy got up the cop shot him.

At 01:11:00 it sounds like the officer says, “Okay get up! Get up!” and then proceeds to unload three slugs into the kid’s back.

Then tells him to shut up.

Sick.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
At 01:11:00 it sounds like the officer says, “Okay get up! Get up!” and then proceeds to unload three slugs into the kid’s back.

Then tells him to shut up.

Sick.[/quote]

They guy on the ground says “i’m going to get up.” Then the cops says “Get up, get up” and THEN shoots him. crazy shit.

Guy apparently opened fire into a large crowd of people at a public July 4th celebration in downtown Baton Rouge.

Hey, more pigs abusing power, imagine that.

BUMFIGHTS!!!