Random Acts of Violence

Feel free to post up image or News about “Random Acts of Violence”

Revenge of the Clown.

Cont.

Another reason to hate clowns.

I think I’m going to love this thread!

:slight_smile:

‘Bitch, how dare you say new Metallica rules…you and your crabs…prepare for the fishnet takedown!’

[quote]Xylene wrote:
I think I’m going to love this thread!

:)[/quote]

I’ll give it the label for you Xylene.

NEW YORK - A peacock that roamed into a fast-food restaurant parking lot was attacked by man who vilified the bird as a vampire, animal-control authorities said.

Beaten so fiercely that most of his tail feathers fell out, the bird was euthanized, said Richard Gentles, a spokesman for the city�??s Center for Animal Care and Control.

�??It�??s just unbelievable that someone would do something to a poor, defenseless animal and do it in such a cruel fashion,�?? he said.

Police Brutality

Gang Beating

Mexican Gang Jump In

Armed Robbery

Assault on Homeless person

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
Assault on Homeless person[/quote]

Dude, that guy had perfect form.

A+

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
Assault on Homeless person[/quote]

Is that Bruce Lee?

to lazy to look for vid/pic was watching one of those shows on spike tv and some robbery took place and the guy threw a brick right at the girls head after taunting it with her for a few fake throws, while his buddies stood in the background doing that “ohhh shit” thing while jumping around like the bunch of apes they are

Shoot hom…SHOOT HIM!!!

:smiley:

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
mr_slick wrote:
Assault on Homeless person

Is that Bruce Lee?[/quote]

LOL

Fool’d me if he isnt.

[quote]Xylene wrote:
:)[/quote]

what the hell happened there? And why show someone getting 3 bullets from point blank range and then cut out the swear words?