T Nation

Randizo is Gearing Up for His Next Cycle

Ok, so the first run was Test E 900mg/week for a 10 week cycle.

It yielded great gains, but I have since dropped from my peak weight of 241 to 222, I have lost little to no strength and in fact I am still seeing measurements increase. My guess is I was holding a shite-ton of water. I am past the taper point and looking to go ahead and stock up for next time, I presume I will start this next cycle in October/December.

My goals are to harden up, rip this little belly fat I have off of me and gain 10+ lbs of mass. A side effect of strength gain is always welcome. I am not prone to hair loss from Test as I lost zero on my first cycle, will Tren amplify this or does it work differently? Or Should I be ok given that the Test didn’t effect my hair?

THE GUTS:

I have 124 5mg Thai Dbol (I know not many, but I’d like to use them)

I am hoping to get 4 - 10ml vials of Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml

and 3 - 10ml vials of Test E (Prop not available here) 200mg/ml

Cycle would look something like this, and again I am open to suggestions

Weeks 1-12 TEST E 500mg/Week (250mg E3D)
Weeks 1-12 TREN A 525mg/Week (75mg ED) (Is this too much?)
Weeks 4-8 DBOL 140mg/Week (20mg ED) (It’s all I got)

Nolva & Adex Always in my mix!

Critiques???
Is this going to make me look like an obvious juicer cartoon character?

Your comments are welcome!

I’m not saying that 525mg/week of tren is too much, but running a higher amount of tren as opposed to test is not good IMO. I would bump up the test 250mg eod and lower the tren 50mg/ed.

Regarding hair loss, I lose a little bit with Test, and Masteron eats my hair alive.

Tren does not seem to accelerate my hair loss beyond what Test does.

Just a heads up, 250mg of anything injected E3D will come to a grand total of 583mg per week. To get this number take the amount in mg you plan on injecting E3D and multiply it by 2.33 EX. 100mg(2.33)= 233mg/wk.

WHB yeah I Gotcha, I will be inj twice a week just on Monday and thursdays to clarify not a genuine E3D. Who is that scary person in your avatar?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I’m not saying that 525mg/week of tren is too much, but running a higher amount of tren as opposed to test is not good IMO. I would bump up the test 250mg eod and lower the tren 50mg/ed.[/quote]

2 the pain ok so not a concrete ratio so long as Test is higher than the tren correct? I felt like 525mg would be asking for sides at 12 weeks. But, Ok I hear ya.

Any idea on the cartoon character part? My supplier says it will be VERY VERY obvious.

[quote]Randizo wrote:

Any idea on the cartoon character part? My supplier says it will be VERY VERY obvious.[/quote]

I have used tren several times before and I don’t look quite like an X-man just yet. But it is the strongest injectable I have ever used by far.

I must concur with the guys advocating more test than tren.

[quote]saps wrote:
I must concur with the guys advocating more test than tren.[/quote]

Thanks bro, I will adhere to that rule.
Any golden ratio you have found to work best?

5/3 was popular and what I used for the other nor19 deca. 3/2 is good too. On my current test tren cycle its actually closer to 2/1.

Ratio is half the equation the other half is total amount. 500mg Test and 300mg Tren is ok but 1000mg Test and 600mg Tren is not as ok. Tren Ace is ok up to 75mg ED for many beyond that you’re on your own.

I’m using probably around 800mg/w Test and 550mg/w tren and you know what a good time I’ve been having.

Zero hair loss issues here, and as my dad and grandfather and I have all had the same hairlines and both of those guys never lost any hair, I don’t think I possess the gene for MPB.

Sounds like you are going to have fun, Randi. My suggestion would be to keep the carbs low and the protein pretty high, calories don’t need to be nearly as high as they were during your last cycle for your goals. That with cardio (good luck…tren) and it should just rip the fat right off of you while giving you a shitload of lean tissue to play with as well.

Review my thread for any questions, because what you are talking about is pretty damn similar to what I am doing. I don’t look like an X-man, but I damn sure am liking how I look.

One more point, you are starting tren ace at the same time as test enanthate. Bad idea, imo. You may experience the bad shutdown/no libido issues that some people get when they use 19-nors alone. Start the tren later, or, better yet, go with prop!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I’m using probably around 800mg/w Test and 550mg/w tren and you know what a good time I’ve been having.

Zero hair loss issues here, and as my dad and grandfather and I have all had the same hairlines and both of those guys never lost any hair, I don’t think I possess the gene for MPB.

Sounds like you are going to have fun, Randi. My suggestion would be to keep the carbs low and the protein pretty high, calories don’t need to be nearly as high as they were during your last cycle for your goals. That with cardio (good luck…tren) and it should just rip the fat right off of you while giving you a shitload of lean tissue to play with as well.

Review my thread for any questions, because what you are talking about is pretty damn similar to what I am doing. I don’t look like an X-man, but I damn sure am liking how I look.

One more point, you are starting tren ace at the same time as test enanthate. Bad idea, imo. You may experience the bad shutdown/no libido issues that some people get when they use 19-nors alone. Start the tren later, or, better yet, go with prop!
[/quote]

Thanks bud! I appreciate it very much.
If I can get my hands on Prop I will go that route but so far no go. As far as libido goes, well I am still single unfortunately, but I am sure as soon as I lose my libido I’ll meet some nympho. So I will push back the tren to start week 4.

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Who is that scary person in your avatar?

[/quote]

William H. Bonney, aka Billy the Kid.

I am starting tren a week and a half after starting test. A combo of ace and enanthate. I kick dbol in the following week. Overall this approach seems to make the most sense; well done