Rand Paul Tackled By Neighbor. 6 Broken Ribs

Guys please try and think realistic… No way in hell 2 rich suburban white guys got that worked up over leaves. Ive had my ribs broke a few times. You have to really piss someone off to get your ribs broke. Im telling you Ryan was dipping in the honey pot and got busted…watch and see
BTW horrible injury… You cant sneeze, fart, or laugh for weeks… Needless to say I dont see comedy movies or Thai food in his future

5 Likes

Much more likely cause than “yard disputes”. And if the case, he deserved an ass whooping plus.

You’re saying he’s not:
Rand Paul the Libertarian
Rather:
Randy Paul the Libertine

Wonder who Boucher’s kids look like.

6 Likes

OMG! This is so good, lol.

2 Likes

If they have curly hair its game over… But on plus side 2 ex wifes gonna get paid haaaayy

1 Like

Just watch Fatal Attraction and you’ll know what to do.

2 Likes

You should see us compliance guys. Drop 50 of us into North Korea and they’ll be made ‘compliant.’

5 Likes

I’m willing to give it a shot; we’ve tried everything else. Suit up.

2 Likes

HAH! That implies that I ever take off my suit.

3 Likes

If Little Rocket Man has ribs (he doesn’t have a spine, so ribs may be absent as well), one of our physicians will be more than happy to come over and break 5 or 6 of them.
#PickUpALeafBlowerIDoubleDogDareYou

(I’m auditioning for a gig as a Trump-tweet ghostwriter)

5 Likes

Sad!

You have to put in the one word exclamations.

3 Likes

It lacks a certain je ne sais covfefe.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m clearly not up to the task.

Edit: Sad!

2 Likes

They’ve apparently been neighbors a long time. This lawn dispute was more likely a straw that broke the camel’s back than the real reason for the fight.

Fights over property and lawns are super common. When I cut trees you could guarantee that we’d have at least one confrontation a week. Only every so often would someone actually get hands on, but they’d get backed down pretty quickly too.

I think people actually kind of like fighting over their lawns. It like some expression of their manhood.

Quick question for you about this - sent you an email…

I’ve got a new neighbor who apparently makes custom signs. He’s put his damn signs on every street corner, in the boulevards. If he sticks one of those fucking hideous signs in front of my house, I promise you all stick a sign into his ribs.

I don’t understand must be white people problems. I suffer from afluenza… Enrique takes care of my yard hes a saint

It takes a special kind of special to approach six dudes with chain saws and become hostile.

We had a few that hired us specifically to screw their neighbor. One guy had us strip the spruce trees all the way to the top, along the entire property line on his side. We told him it would be ugly as hell and permanent. He just laughed and told us to do it anyways. Him and hisneighbor had been fighting for years. This was just one more episode in their saga.

Me and my neighbors all get along pretty well. The guy on one side just likes to party and I grew up with the guy on the other sides dad and uncle.

Can’t even see my neighbors from my house. So that’s nice. One neighbor is real cool, the other guy is my brother in law who I lift with.

The family across the street… all of them are nice save for one guy. The whole neighborhood hates this guy. He bought a donkey just to annoy everyone.

1 Like