T Nation

Rampage Nearly Impregnates Reporter

I really didn’t like that, I thought it was totally tasteless. A couple of humps might’ve been one thing, but this was just disrespectful as hell. And if it were anyone other than a top fighter everyone would be appalled. Rampage is an idiot.

i love when life involves people acting like idiots. more people should act lke idiots. thats when people have fun. judgemental people, you can keep judgin. i wont judge ya

Honestly, I hate to come off like the guy with no sense of humor, but I’m just calling it like I see it. Rampage acts like an idiot at the expense of other people. I’m sure that girl didn’t feel comfortable trying to conduct an interview with a guy whose not even listening to her questions and just grinding on her thinking its some big hilarious thing.

You’d think after he miraculously got out of that mess he was in last year he’d grow up a little bit. Just validates what a bonehead this guy is. Plus his whole thing about finding God and being Christian and all that stuff, and this is the way he acts. Guy doesn’t believe in shit.

Kanada and BetterAthlete both make good points

All I can think is AWWWW CMON! SERIOUSLY!! WTF!!!

But some guys just act like that. Did you see the way the production asistant gently touched Rampage on the shoulder. Like he was worried about disturbing his rhythm.

I respect Rampage as a fighter, but as a person he’s just embarrassing for MMA sometimes. And it shows he hasn’t changed in anyway since Pride. But hey he’s making money and fans love him. Which I still don’t understand how he gets more love than Rashad. Not that either is among my top picks, but the man dry humps women who interview him?!

Sometimes I think I’m too old fashioned for this modern day. I can see the humor in a couple of bumps, after all he’s a guy, and she’s cute. SO goofiness will happen. But for crying out loud . . .

oh well, at least you can say he’s true to himself, good, bad, or ugly, he doesn’t pretend.

XEN…his name is Rampage…but you don’t know what my REAL name is you know…ask me what my REAL name is lol

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
HG Thrower wrote:
Rampage is the craziest, funniest mofo in fighting. I can’t wait for the next TUF! He was so hilarious on the last one, and between him and Rashad its just going to be insane.

crazy horse > rampage[/quote]

That dude is fugging nutz.

[quote]Barachiel wrote:
oh well, at least you can say he’s true to himself, good, bad, or ugly, he doesn’t pretend.
[/quote]

he pretends to be religious, but doesn’t seem to know a thing about it outside of getting a few phrases from the bible scribbled on his body.

I give the girl some credit. She would have been completely justified if she freaked out. He acts like this all the time. He smacks people in the face when they are interviewing him sometimes. And people say “That’s jusr Rampage being himself” or “Rampage joking around”. Fuck that. Have some respect. If anyone on here did that shit it wouldn’t be brushed off like its accepted behavior. Honestly he showed no respect for that girl.

[quote]BetterAthlete wrote:
Barachiel wrote:

he pretends to be religious, but doesn’t seem to know a thing about it outside of getting a few phrases from the bible scribbled on his body. [/quote]

fair enough, but come on.

Taking Rampage’s spirituality in to question, is like trying to reason why a gangsta rapper gives thanks to God for his success.

First vid won’t work.

gawdamn some of you are sensitive motherfuckers. did the girl look offended at all? No? Then what is the gripe?

repping MMA? what kind of guy gets in the cage with highly trained, roided up, super beasts that are trying to knock their head off? I’ll give you a hint, it ain’t Wally Beaver getting up everyday to hit the gym for asswhoopins and gut-wrenching workouts. All these guys are screwed up in some way or fashion (even everyone’s favorite posterboy, Randy Couture, gots issues,) otherwise they wouldn’t be good at what they do. Expose them to cameras as often as they are and this kind of shit will get out.

Yeah? She didn’t have a problem with it?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jimmy_traina/07/09/heather.nicholes-not-happy-with-rampage-jackson/index.html

And how come Rampage is the only fighter I’ve seen act this way with reporters? I’ve never seen Chuck Liddell or Forrest Griffin or Matt Hughes grab a female reporter like that. Or smack a male reporter in the mouth. It’s an act that Rampage puts on.

And you’ve got no problem with it? Maybe you would if that was your daughter/wife/mother?

Dana has no problem with…so all is good in the world now.

(This pic should be in a caption contest).

HAHHA wtf it even looks like DANA is neckin rampage…fuck thats funny and gay.

[quote]BigBartDawg66 wrote:
Yeah? She didn’t have a problem with it?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jimmy_traina/07/09/heather.nicholes-not-happy-with-rampage-jackson/index.html

And how come Rampage is the only fighter I’ve seen act this way with reporters? I’ve never seen Chuck Liddell or Forrest Griffin or Matt Hughes grab a female reporter like that. Or smack a male reporter in the mouth. It’s an act that Rampage puts on.

And you’ve got no problem with it? Maybe you would if that was your daughter/wife/mother?[/quote]

shes gotta say something to assuage the boyfriend’s feelings…she didn’t even miss a beat in the interview, perhaps she’s just one of those that’s so cool under fire with her extensive interview experience that she managed to maintain her professionalism in the face of Rampage’s assault or perhaps she had to say something when everyone made a huge deal out of a nothing situation. Further, her criticism seems to stem from the fact that he carried it on too long not that he did it in the first place.

I hope my daughter/wife/mother would have the ability to forcefully tell him that he shouldnt be doing that, or, if they’re into it, that’s their fucking choice. It definitely isn’t up to the internet cops to stand up for the sanctity of women in what was really a smalltime event. Mountains out of molehills. I’ve witnessed Rampage do something way more internet worthy than this, but you guys seem to be waiting for something to rip on him for.