T Nation

Rammstein Fans

Any other fans here? They are great to work out to.

Yeah. I don’t know any German, but they always sound like they’re really pissed off about something. Good stuff if you like angry, aggressive music.

They are pretty good.

Love them.

I like them alright

Fantastic workout music.

Probably one the best workout music ever!

Like them lots

met them, they’re cool

anyone who can sing whilst wearing a chainmail suit on fire is alright by me

they put on a GREAT show

here be some faqs

http://rammstein-europe.com/main.php?sekce=faq&l=sp

OH yeah, check out KMFDM as well, another band quite similar (older) great to work out to, very upbeat, look for a song called megalomaniac

I like Rammstein. Favorite song is Buch Deich

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Love them. [/quote]

Ich stimme zu.

I have some of there songs good lifting music

Listen to them most every day at work. If someone tries to put on some else, like country, instead I yell obscenities at them in German until they run away…

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
Listen to them most every day at work. If someone tries to put on some else, like country, instead I yell obscenities at them in German until they run away…[/quote]

You wouldn’t even have to yell obscenities actually, you could shout ‘Bunnies are fluffy and cute and I love candy floss’ in German and still frighten people away.

:o)

Got Seinsucht in the car rignt now. I saw a video of one of their concerts and they’re honestly fucked up. The language is perfect for metal.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
Got Seinsucht in the car rignt now. I saw a video of one of their concerts and they’re honestly fucked up. The language is perfect for metal.[/quote]

Have you seen the video for Buch Diech? That is the most fucked up thing ever. The singer whips out a beer shooting dildo and proceeds to hump his bandmates with it.

Great workout music. Good riffs and guitar tone for metal. The singer was an Olympic swimmer and the band started out as a joke but it caught on so they kept going.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Great workout music. Good riffs and guitar tone for metal. The singer was an Olympic swimmer and the band started out as a joke but it caught on so they kept going. [/quote]

no he wasn’t he was a youth champion swimmer

the beer shooting dildo scene from Buch Diech was even funnier live in front of 100,000+ people, many of whom acting the tough guy, all macho, “yeah I like rammstein Du Hast!” and then they got to see that, it was hilarious, see their jaws drop in disbelief

also one of the band went out crowd surfing - in a blow up dinghy! pretending to row himself around over the crowd

any concert where there are signs warning anyone wearing hairspray or flammable clothing to not get within 70 feet of the stage, that’s gonna be good