Raising The Bar Intro

Do me a favor, read this:
http://www.elitefts.com/documents/rtb_intro.htm

What do you think of the Dave Tate Blast/Dust scale? Are you currently operating under a similar mindset? How would you break that type of behavior?

Recently, I re-evaluated the goals that I set for myself. Looking at my goals, I realized that most of them had to do with my training. The one’s that didn’t have to do with my training were not clearly defined, they didn’t even have a deadline! So I was thinking, “one day I’ll have a family, and I can’t feed them with my personal records or added mass.” I have decided to finally start thinking about my future, to avoid the anxiety that comes with NOT planning.

One of my goals is to get my family from Sweden out here to California, if only for a visit, which is easier said than done. I’m doing everything I can (except prostituting) to make enough $ to support them while they are visiting. It’s proving to be harder than I thought.

Do you guys ever reconsider your goals?
Anybody who wants to share their financial/personal goals here may do so…

awesome stuff, thanks

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
awesome stuff, thanks[/quote]

Also, has anyone ordered the book? The last book was well worth the price!

bump

If i wasn’t so poor id buy that book

I just found this thread so I figure I will just bump it. I read that article and thought it was great so immediately bought both books, I just finished the second one last night and I must say they were well worth the money. A lot of really inspiring stories from his own life, as well as the lives of his friends.

I have ordered the book and can’t wait to read it. I am saving it for an upcoming vacation that will be a couple of days of lounging around a pool. I also read Dave’s first book (Under the Bar) and it was very good also.

I’m at a shitty point in life. I really fucking needed that. I really appreciated.

under the bar was good, am ordering raising the bar soon from the 1st chapter that ive read it will be a very inspirational read.