Raising testosterone with flax seed oil

The late Dan Duchaine said that essential fatty acids were the most anabolic supplements available . I understand that a number of people who were low in the testosterone department got their levels normalized by including some essential fats in their diet . In my local GNC I noticed that flax seed oil ( supposedly the best source for omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids ) is relatively cheap compared to all the GH precursors and testosterone precursors .
So will I get the higher testosterone , smoother , more elastic skin texture and resistence to overtraining of my pre 30’s with flax seed oil and diet ? I’m more into fitness , fat loss and anti aging than becoming a monster . Also , will taking saw palmetto help or hinder the process ? Is flax seed oil the right choice ? Does it cover all the bases ?

You will benefit IF your diet is deficient in essential fats…i.e. you don’t eat any fatty fish, nuts, nut butters, leafy greens, etc. If your diet doesn’t provide the omega 3’s (most Americans get plenty or too much of omega 6), then supplementing with some flax oil daily will improve your health. But so will adding salmon, tuna, walnuts, nut butters, and leafy green veges to your diet!

Since we get high levels of omega 6 should
we use Udo’s or Flax? Udo’s has 6’s in it.

The average American’s diet has an omega-6/omega-3 ratio of something like 20 to 1…experts recommend a ratio of no more than 4 to 1. If your diet includes vege oils like canola, corn, etc. or products made with them, you’re getting enough omega-6. So reduce the processed oils and products, and take some flax oil (like a tablespoon or two a day).