Raising T-Levels w/ Food or Supps?

I already asked this in the beginners thread but I didn’t get much help. Are there any way of raising my T levels naturally. Right now im lifting heavy and eating clean whole foods and trying to slowwwlllyyy put on mass, I feel that I have low Test levels. I know you will ask me how I know this but I am getting my blood tested soon so then I will know for sure.

Are there any foods I can eat that are good at raising T, and are there any good articles on here about this topic (i searched but couldn’t find much). Also, should I consider taking TRIBEX or Alpha Male?

A high fat diet (especially saturated) is said to help with hormone levels. Also, stay away from alcohol if you want T-levels at optimum.

How old are you, by the way? The T boosters will work better the older you are. Also, I wouldn’t start taking TRIBEX or Alpha Male until after your testing. Then you can take one of the two (Alpha Male if you want an opinion) and then get retested.

cueball

[quote]cueball wrote:
A high fat diet (especially saturated) is said to help with hormone levels. Also, stay away from alcohol if you want T-levels at optimum.

How old are you, by the way? The T boosters will work better the older you are. Also, I wouldn’t start taking TRIBEX or Alpha Male until after your testing. Then you can take one of the two (Alpha Male if you want an opinion) and then get retested.

cueball[/quote]

While dietary saturated fat and cholesterol are necessary for optimal hormone production, you still need to limit the SATFAT to 30-35% of your total fat intake. Other than that cueball is on the ball.

Monounsaturated fat will also help support healthy testosterone levels and balancing your omega3 and 6 fats will allow your body to better partition all the nutrients that the increased hormones will allow you to use.

Ensure that your vegetable and fruit intake is up to par and them some. Working against yourself if trying to raise test when your body is deficient in key minerals required for its action.