Rainbow CONSPIRACY

OMG What has happened for there to be RAINBOWS so LOW to the GROUND!

CONSPIRACY!

http://www.shootthestupid.com/2008/08/07/rainbow-conspiracy/

“What is Oozing out the ground for this to happen!”

“But Now it’s happening NOW!”

Yeah, well I’m still looking for the little bastard who stole the pot of gold.

LOL, I used to set the sprinkler up to make a rainbow all the time when I was a little girl.

That was about 20 years ago too, go figure.

I bet it’s dem queers.

Corruptin’ our chllin’.

The ignorance level in that video is off the charts.

I got to the part about “metallic oxide salts” and decided my brain had been exposed to enough stupidity for the day.

Rainbows are what really killed the dinosaurs. If we don’t stop them soon, we’ll be next!

How is it even possible for someone to be that retarded? I’m pretty sure I learned that rainbows come from light diffracting through water in like grade 2.

Oh. It was filmed in northern California.

I guess it makes sense now.

[quote]Otep wrote:

I guess it makes sense now.[/quote]

Hey! We aren’t all retarded here.

(Unless, of course, you also think I’m retarded.)

Nice!

I found this even more humorous:

http://www.shootthestupid.com/2008/10/02/dyslexic-metal-head/

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Otep wrote:

(Unless, of course, you also think I’m retarded.)[/quote]

You’re such an retart.

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Otep wrote:

You’re such an retart.[/quote]

Nicely done.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Otep wrote:

You’re such an retart.

Nicely done.

[/quote]

Thanks! One must try hard.

u guys dont know about sailor?

Shes right, though… we never had rainbows like around twenty years ago. Look it up and research it. Rainbows would never come out like in our sprinklers back then. It does have LOL something to do with what they put in our water system. I read somewhere that they added a special compound into our water supplies to help keep it disease free which is what may be causing rainbows to be more frequent.

It was pointed out that this problem did not only pertain to the U.S., but recent studies have found similar drugs in the water supplies THIS IS A JOKE of Canada, Asia, Australia, Europe, and even in Swiss lakes and the North Sea. Other studies have found them in Brazil and South Africa. It is not only occuring here in our backyards but all over the world. It is a global pandemic.Not only that, but studies have WTF shown that fluoride can pull lead from pipes and add that to the poisonous mix coming from our T-Nation taps.

That might be the reason fluoride also seems to bring copper and aluminum with it as well as the lead. Animal CONDOMS studies have demonstrated evidence of fluoride’s toxic effects on LOL brain tissue. These include brain cell damage, reduced lipid content, impairment in anti-oxidant defense systems, increased aluminum uptake, and the formation of beta-amyloid plaques. These are the plaques which are indicative of SEX Alzheimer’s Disease. Maybe this explains why many dogs WASTE OF TIME seem to prefer to drink from puddles than their own tap-filled water dishes.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
Shes right, though… we never had rainbows like around twenty years ago. Look it up and research it. Rainbows would never come out like in our sprinklers back then. It does have LOL something to do with what they put in our water system. I read somewhere that they added a special compound into our water supplies to help keep it disease free which is what may be causing rainbows to be more frequent.

It was pointed out that this problem did not only pertain to the U.S., but recent studies have found similar drugs in the water supplies THIS IS A JOKE of Canada, Asia, Australia, Europe, and even in Swiss lakes and the North Sea. Other studies have found them in Brazil and South Africa. It is not only occuring here in our backyards but all over the world. It is a global pandemic.Not only that, but studies have WTF shown that fluoride can pull lead from pipes and add that to the poisonous mix coming from our T-Nation taps.

That might be the reason fluoride also seems to bring copper and aluminum with it as well as the lead. Animal CONDOMS studies have demonstrated evidence of fluoride’s toxic effects on LOL brain tissue. These include brain cell damage, reduced lipid content, impairment in anti-oxidant defense systems, increased aluminum uptake, and the formation of beta-amyloid plaques. These are the plaques which are indicative of SEX Alzheimer’s Disease. Maybe this explains why many dogs WASTE OF TIME seem to prefer to drink from puddles than their own tap-filled water dishes.

[/quote]
So have you always had tourettes?

These people are why we have rush hour traffic on Sundays.

It makes you wonder how someone like this makes it to be that old. How do you go through life openly being that stupid and never figure out that you are…unless everyone else around you is on the same level?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
These people are why we have rush hour traffic on Sundays.

It makes you wonder how someone like this makes it to be that old. How do you go through life openly being that stupid and never figure out that you are…unless everyone else around you is on the same level?[/quote]

“Insert generic ‘All Americans are stupid joke’”