Rage X Or F6

I posted earlier about possible bench shirts and It came down to two shirts: Rage X and the F6. Does any one have any experiences with these? Any Preferences?

[quote]Mako1983 wrote:
I posted earlier about possible bench shirts and It came down to two shirts: Rage X and the F6. Does any one have any experiences with these? Any Preferences? [/quote]

I have used the traditional fury and its my 2nd favorite poly shirt i have used and i have tried a lot of them…i am not sure what fed you plan to compete in but once i opend up the back of my fury and beefed up the neck line i got near 200 pounds out of it…the only poly i have gotten more from is a 2ply scoop necked phenom…now i havent used a rage x but i sure damn want to…i have heard nothing but GREAT things about the rage shirts…either way i think poly shirts perform much better when the backs are opend and you can learn to maipulate and gangsta the shirt…u can definately learn to maiupulate a poly shirt and probally get any where from 50-100 extra pounds…god luck…rb

Thanks Big Martin,

Since this is my 1st shirt, I think it would be easier to go with a single ply, closed back poly. I prefer closed because I am learning how to use one by my self and from what I have been told it would be easier to manipultate.
I also weigh 185 with a 320 bench so Im not sure If I can handle enough weight to make a 2 ply touch. As far as federations go, I’ll lift in any which I can, which will probably be the IPF or APF.

You can’t go wrong with either shirt. If its your first shirt, go with the F-6, its a little less agressive than the Rage.

I just purchased a rage x shirt. I’ll be wearing it in Scott Mendelsons meet in February.

go ahead and get a fury and then cut the back. it actually made it easier for me to use. [quote]Mako1983 wrote:
Thanks Big Martin,

Since this is my 1st shirt, I think it would be easier to go with a single ply, closed back poly. I prefer closed because I am learning how to use one by my self and from what I have been told it would be easier to manipultate.
I also weigh 185 with a 320 bench so Im not sure If I can handle enough weight to make a 2 ply touch. As far as federations go, I’ll lift in any which I can, which will probably be the IPF or APF.[/quote]