Radiohead Cd

Any Radiohead fans among forumites? New CD came out today. Not quite as rockin’ as I would have liked(I was hoping to listen to it to get me jacked for my workout), but after listening to the album twice, it’s starting to grow on me.

I have the internet released “unmixed” version, picking up the cd today - very excited.

What I’ve heard so far isn’t as good as I’d hoped, but for gods sake they haven’t had a bad album yet, so I think they are allowed one…

I just picked it up today, but haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet. Most of the albums that I fell in love with, I hate initially. I think it just takes time to “hear” the music, if that makes any sense. When I do, though, it’ll stay in my CD player for weeks at a time. I’m looking foward to listening to it.

I’m already loving it! I’ve listened to it all day(I always do that as soon as I get a new cd)probably 5 or 6 times already. At first I wasn’t sure of a few songs but now realize that a few of the songs are just experiments between the “anthems”, which are absolutely amazing.

So far Punch up at a wedding is my fav.

good album

Like a harder, faster version of Sigur Ros’s last album.

I got to go with “Where I end and you begin”. What a kickass song! Maybe it’s the newness of the album, but I’m beginning to think it’s their best one yet.