Radical Islam - A Primer

This is a well done documentary I wanted to share. Alot of the footage comes from memritv.org. It collects media throughout the mid-east and translates. Chilling stuff. So go to memritv.org for additional footage.

Anyways, the links below are for a documentary called “Obsession: Radical Islam.” I really believe many of us still fail to grasp the extent, and goals, of radical Islam. When you’re done, you’ll realize there is no compromise to be had.

First, look at their official website: http://www.obsessionthemovie.com

Now the documentary, in 8 parts:

A good documentary about Al Qaeda is called “The Power of Nightmares”. You can find it on YouTube, either in 10 minute segments, or 30 minute segments, whichever is better for your web connection.

There is no comprimise with radical islam. Where most people go wrong is in the thinking that all Islamists are extremists, when it’s really only a minority.

Though it is a slowly growing movement, fed by American interference in the Middle East.

We go to stop some crazy fuckers and end up creating new crazy fuckers. Woot!

1 Like

Sloth,

You slow moving appetizer of us meat eaters, learn something other than what Rupert Murdoch spoon feeds you.

Also,if you crap under my tree because you dont want meat eaters to know you are in your own tree…well then I will come after you. You God Dam shell-less turtle.

Learn something and stop spewing fecal matter.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Sloth,

You slow moving appetizer of us meat eaters, learn something other than what Rupert Murdoch spoon feeds you.

Also,if you crap under my tree because you dont want meat eaters to know you are in your own tree…well then I will come after you. You God Dam shell-less turtle.

Learn something and stop spewing fecal matter.[/quote]

What? Out of that, I got Murdoch…crapping under trees…something about carnivores…shell-less turtles…and feces.

I’ve briefly perused that site, and must agree it is an extremely well-balanced and informative resource. In many ways it is a one-stop-shop for all you need to know about Isam.

If religion’s your bag, a similarly well-balanced look at Judaism can be found here:

www.Imanazi.com