Radical Diet vs Precision Nutrition?

I currently have the Precision Nutrition Kit from Berardi and am planning to purchase the upgrade, but in my searching I have found Dr. Di Pasquale’s Radical Diet and am now wondering where should I spend my money?

Which plan do peole like most? I know about PN but what is the Radical Diet all about?

Any help is appreciated.
Thx,
Kari.

Well, the Radical Diet is a low-calorie version of the Anabolic/Metabolic diet (about which you can find an immense and interesting thread here:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=658379

The RD aims for quick fat loss while retaining as much muscle as possible.

I have ‘experimented’ with the RD, so to speak. I’ve been on and off the AD for about 10 months now, felt it was time for a change and jumped into the RD for a few weeks. Now I’m back on the AD but I’ll probably go one week RD/one week AD or something similar.

Especially the AD is … open … for experimenting like that - and that’s what I like about it.

Now, I’m not so well-informed about the Precision Nutrition-ideas, but I’m sure others on this site will help you out.

[quote]LVZzed wrote:
Well, the Radical Diet is a low-calorie version of the Anabolic/Metabolic diet (about which you can find an immense and interesting thread here:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=658379

The RD aims for quick fat loss while retaining as much muscle as possible.

I have ‘experimented’ with the RD, so to speak. I’ve been on and off the AD for about 10 months now, felt it was time for a change and jumped into the RD for a few weeks. Now I’m back on the AD but I’ll probably go one week RD/one week AD or something similar.

Especially the AD is … open … for experimenting like that - and that’s what I like about it.

Now, I’m not so well-informed about the Precision Nutrition-ideas, but I’m sure others on this site will help you out.[/quote]

Thanks so much! I’ll go check out that link!

I enjoy the precision nutrition but i am always up for trying something new!

Thanks again and good luck with your cycling!

Kari