Radical (Anabolic) Diet

Anyone have any information on this? It’s made up by Dr.Mauro (same guy that made the Anabolic Diet) and I believe it has the same macros, but not sure where to start. My gf wants to drop about 30 pounds and Dr.Mauro says that during the Radical Diet, one can lose 30 pounds in 2 months safely.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

It is basically the same as the anabolic diet except the calories are very low…

[quote]gnew70 wrote:
It is basically the same as the anabolic diet except the calories are very low…[/quote]

How low?

I was curious if someone that doesn’t eat correctly or much at all if they need to start somewhat high and then drop to low calories?

you don’t need low calories to lose fat with the AD.

I’ve said it before, but when I was on it to try to bulk I ended up leaning out and adding some lean mass (too slowly for my tastes so I went back to a standard insulin abusing diet) at pretty high calories.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

I’ve said it before, but when I was on it to try to bulk I ended up leaning out and adding some lean mass (too slowly for my tastes so I went back to a standard insulin abusing diet) at pretty high calories. [/quote]

Oh I know. I’m about to do the cutting phase and I’ll be getting 3,000 for now. The question was for my gf. She wants to lose about 30 pounds. Dr.Mauro wrote a book called The Radical Diet and it shows how to lose lots of weight in a short amount of time. Just wondering if anyone had the basic outline of that.

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:

I’ve said it before, but when I was on it to try to bulk I ended up leaning out and adding some lean mass (too slowly for my tastes so I went back to a standard insulin abusing diet) at pretty high calories.

Oh I know. I’m about to do the cutting phase and I’ll be getting 3,000 for now. The question was for my gf. She wants to lose about 30 pounds. Dr.Mauro wrote a book called The Radical Diet and it shows how to lose lots of weight in a short amount of time. Just wondering if anyone had the basic outline of that.

[/quote]

Rapid fat loss handbook by Lyle McDonald is better written and more practical. I’ve owned both and recommend Lyle’s book.

[quote]big69penisman wrote:
Rapid fat loss handbook by Lyle McDonald is better written and more practical. I’ve owned both and recommend Lyle’s book.[/quote]

I’ll look into it.