Racist Bullshit

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

I am worried about you. [/quote]

I’ve been blowing ZEB for weeks![/quote]

Amazing, just hitting buttons does that.
[/quote]

I have know Zeb for years and he has never been wrong

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

I have a strict rule, I maintain a level of civil discourse until I am insulted directly, at which point I feel justified in being equally offensive back, it has not won me a lot of fans, but I don’t particularly care, I also post as me (no screen name) so I like my beliefs and posts to be in line with one another.[/quote]

So apparently the majority of conservatives on this board have offended you in some way according to your previous post that is. LOL…you are on thin skinned little man!

[quote]ZEB,

I respect people that speak their mind, I don’t respect you and a few others,[/quote]

Oh no what will I do? By the way I don’t respect anyone who after so many posts still doesn’t know how to use the quote function.

Gee B r i a n a couple of weeks ago you claimed that you were a retired Marine. Now you are saying that you were in fact in the Army. Which is it ole’ buddy? You also said you and your wife have an income of over 300-k combined is that true or just another lie?

As for the rest of your whine because someone is against gay marriage they are now homophobic? Yeah, I suppose that makes perfect sense in the pc world of the far left. When the facts do not back up your assertions simply name call. Got it.

And while I know it’s difficult for you retain a clear thought in that noggin of yours you and I have never discussed race, nor have I discussed race with anyone on this board in several years. But…I’m a conservative and in your tiny pc leftist world conservatives are all racists. It seems that you are relying on lefty stereotypes to carry forward your feeble arguments. But I guess that’s nothing new for you is it now?

And getting back to my first point I’m sure many are curious as to why you lied about being in the Marines? Or, were you in the Marines and you are now lying about being in the Army? What’s going on B r i a n are you losing it?

Oh the tangled webs you’ve weaved…

[/quote]

ZEB,

I never claimed to be a retired Marine, where the hell did you get that? I grew up on Camp LeJeune though, my father was in the Marines for 20+ years, you may just be a little bit learning disabled so I will give you a break on your misunderstanding of words. I joined the Army back when Reagan was president, I never even considered the USMC, it seemed a bit strict, I always preferred “Stripes” to “Full Metal Jacket”.

Additionally the income is $180k not $300k so really I am uncertain that you are even literate, [/quote]

And I am uncertain if you know the truth from fiction. Granted, I could be wrong about the 300-k but you didn’t say 180-k because I remember thinking that the amount you bragged about making would put you in the top 1%. Also, based on your previous posts you had mentioned that you were a retired Marine. Now perhaps you just made a mistake and had written the word “Marine” instead of “Army” based upon your father being a former Marine (as you now claim). Then again maybe you are trying to pass yourself off as a retired military and you’re not.

I have no idea!

This is the Internet and you are the one making the claims not me.

[/quote]

Zeb,

You steaming pile of shit, I rememeber reading a post where you said you beat your wife and often raped farm animals, I don’t remember which of your thousands of posts it was but I remember it clear as day. I however have only a few posts to choose from so I shall link the posts for you, I then want you to go find the post where you state that you do not beat your wife and rape helpless livestock.

I have attached the income statement of 180-k acknowledged by you in your post:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/louisiana_to_privatize_public_schools?id=5249292&pageNo=2
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/romneys_biggest_test

as far as the retired USMC post, I couldn’t find one that said I was retired USMC or Army, just a couple posts mentioning that I was in the Army, and a couple mentioning that I was retired

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

I am worried about you. [/quote]

I’ve been blowing ZEB for weeks![/quote]

Amazing, just hitting buttons does that.
[/quote]

I have know Zeb for years and he has never been wrong
[/quote]

I second this .

Zeb provides honest posts that just ooze his iron strong will to get to the heart of his opponents argument.

Admittedly, he often finds them lacking, either in years or in general lets grind the people down with random law-ness, I meant to say, conservative credentials…

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

The solution is a return to the Judeo Christian morality of family and sex that this nation relied upon for self government to succeed. In other words? It’s over.
EDIT: I know you were looking for something like revoking voting rights from those who draw a sustaining level of public assistance, but those measures are band aids that address symptoms only. A free nation like ours once was will NEVER be stronger than it’s intact families consisting of a man his female wife and their children.
[/quote]
I agree, but you can’t legislate morality.

My answer would be to end permanent government subsistence programs in favor of education programs. Give people three years to complete an Associates or Vocational program and let them move on. If they don’t want an education (and therefore a chance at a better life) then let them work shit jobs. If they won’t do that, let them forage. And if they won’t do that? Well, I guess they die.

Our society has been trying to tread water for far too long with an anchor tied to our leg. It’s time to live and let go. Or let go and live. Or however you want to say it.

Storey,

I was at LeJeune until 1974, how about you? By the way what made you chose Army over USMC?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

I have a strict rule, I maintain a level of civil discourse until I am insulted directly, at which point I feel justified in being equally offensive back, it has not won me a lot of fans, but I don’t particularly care, I also post as me (no screen name) so I like my beliefs and posts to be in line with one another.[/quote]

So apparently the majority of conservatives on this board have offended you in some way according to your previous post that is. LOL…you are on thin skinned little man!

[quote]ZEB,

I respect people that speak their mind, I don’t respect you and a few others,[/quote]

Oh no what will I do? By the way I don’t respect anyone who after so many posts still doesn’t know how to use the quote function.

Gee B r i a n a couple of weeks ago you claimed that you were a retired Marine. Now you are saying that you were in fact in the Army. Which is it ole’ buddy? You also said you and your wife have an income of over 300-k combined is that true or just another lie?

As for the rest of your whine because someone is against gay marriage they are now homophobic? Yeah, I suppose that makes perfect sense in the pc world of the far left. When the facts do not back up your assertions simply name call. Got it.

And while I know it’s difficult for you retain a clear thought in that noggin of yours you and I have never discussed race, nor have I discussed race with anyone on this board in several years. But…I’m a conservative and in your tiny pc leftist world conservatives are all racists. It seems that you are relying on lefty stereotypes to carry forward your feeble arguments. But I guess that’s nothing new for you is it now?

And getting back to my first point I’m sure many are curious as to why you lied about being in the Marines? Or, were you in the Marines and you are now lying about being in the Army? What’s going on B r i a n are you losing it?

Oh the tangled webs you’ve weaved…

[/quote]

ZEB,

I never claimed to be a retired Marine, where the hell did you get that? I grew up on Camp LeJeune though, my father was in the Marines for 20+ years, you may just be a little bit learning disabled so I will give you a break on your misunderstanding of words. I joined the Army back when Reagan was president, I never even considered the USMC, it seemed a bit strict, I always preferred “Stripes” to “Full Metal Jacket”.

Additionally the income is $180k not $300k so really I am uncertain that you are even literate, [/quote]

And I am uncertain if you know the truth from fiction. Granted, I could be wrong about the 300-k but you didn’t say 180-k because I remember thinking that the amount you bragged about making would put you in the top 1%. Also, based on your previous posts you had mentioned that you were a retired Marine. Now perhaps you just made a mistake and had written the word “Marine” instead of “Army” based upon your father being a former Marine (as you now claim). Then again maybe you are trying to pass yourself off as a retired military and you’re not.

I have no idea!

This is the Internet and you are the one making the claims not me.

[/quote]

Zeb,

You steaming pile of shit[/quote]

LOL…you have such a temper B r i a n.

Shhhh I don’t want others do know–Thanks :slight_smile:

[quote]I have attached the income statement of 180-k acknowledged by you in your post:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/louisiana_to_privatize_public_schools?id=5249292&pageNo=2
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/romneys_biggest_test[/quote]

You may not know how to use the quote function but you do know how to use the edit function I see. Well played Mister Internet Liar.

…From the Marines. Yet you recently stated you were in the Army.

It’s a shame that you feel you have to have this tough guy persona. Are you doing that because you are a weak kneed liberal Obama ass kisser?

Just wondering.

Zeb I knew you were right again :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Zeb I knew you were right again :)[/quote]

I just have to all em as I see em. There are few who can compare to B r i a n he’s become a real source of entertainment for all of us.

By the way how did you enjoy your trip?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I just have to all em as I see em. There are few who can compare to B r i a n he’s become a real source of entertainment for all of us.

[/quote]

I am sure I will think of my trip the day I die . I like Brian :slight_smile:

ZEB,

I will just take that as your apology.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That good huh? You should have posted some specifics or maybe you did and I missed it. And I like B r i a n too I don’t think I’ve had this much fun picking on a liberal since vroom left the site.

Remember him Pitt?

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

The solution is a return to the Judeo Christian morality of family and sex that this nation relied upon for self government to succeed. In other words? It’s over.
EDIT: I know you were looking for something like revoking voting rights from those who draw a sustaining level of public assistance, but those measures are band aids that address symptoms only. A free nation like ours once was will NEVER be stronger than it’s intact families consisting of a man his female wife and their children.
[/quote]
I agree, but you can’t legislate morality.

My answer would be to end permanent government subsistence programs in favor of education programs. Give people three years to complete an Associates or Vocational program and let them move on. If they don’t want an education (and therefore a chance at a better life) then let them work shit jobs. If they won’t do that, let them forage. And if they won’t do that? Well, I guess they die.

Our society has been trying to tread water for far too long with an anchor tied to our leg. It’s time to live and let go. Or let go and live. Or however you want to say it.

[/quote]And we’ll wind up with even bigger hordes of desperate feral beasts roaming our streets preying on the even more rapidly ever dwindling productive citizens. Morality cannot indeed be legislated, but morality IS the problem and the solution. Therefore, just like when this nation was founded, legislation is NOT the answer. A certain specie of voluntarily practiced personal social morality is the ONLY thing that will make any long term difference. No offense, but the denial of that is utter delusion. Not that I’m saying you necessarily will.

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]TigerTime wrote:

Non-sequitur.

Besides, I’m pretty sure more genes go into your heart shape than your eye colour. [/quote]

I was using the heart as an example.

So you’re saying that every gene carries the same weight? That doesn’t make logical sense, evidenced by your quote about a random white person being more related to me than a mixed-race cousin.[/quote]

… What? When did I say every gene carries the same weight? I don’t even know what that means. Different genes do different things. Whatever you value them at depends on what you value more. [/quote]
Then your argument of relation by number of differing genes is invalid. [/quote]

If it’s invalid with a species, then it’s invalid between species too. Is that the road you want to take?[/quote]
The road I want to take veers back toward reality and away from the confines of scientific study.

You can spout numbers and statistics all day, but if I can come up with real-world exceptions to that data, then your point is moot. We’re dealing with people, not lab rats.[/quote]

“If I can find an exception to the rule, then there is no rule! So there!”

Give me a break.[/quote]
It’s not about that. Like I said, we’re dealing with PEOPLE, not data. It’s unjust to lump everyone with a certain characteristic into a pile and assume they all have exactly the same set of characteristics.

Completely natural, but unjust.[/quote]

This data is based on people. If you want to reduce things down to the individual, then yes race doesn’t exist, but if you want to talk about populations then race does exist.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
And we’ll wind up with even bigger hordes of desperate feral beasts roaming our streets preying on the even more rapidly ever dwindling productive citizens.[/quote]
There are solutions for that, too. There is a reason you see higher incidence of violent crime in the places where the 2nd Amendment has been infringed upon and/or there are harsher penalties for defensive action than offensive.

Besides, this is already happening. I recently served on the Grand Jury, and between November and March there was a significant spike in violent felonies in my district. People are getting desperate, and it’s going to get worse. One way or another (through inflation of costs or deflation of benefits), it will get worse.

Not completely disagreeing, but:

I think that application of Wisdom and allowing people to suffer the full consequences of not heeding Wisdom (part of Wisdom itself, not to be intentionally recursive) is the answer. I only distinguish between the two because I see Morality as “because it is the right thing to do” and Wisdom as “because it is the most beneficial thing for me to do”.

Why get an education? Why wait until you’re married to have children? Why leave your neighbor’s property alone? Why work hard?

The answer doesn’t absolutely have to be Morality. Wisdom works just fine. We simply need to reform our laws back to the point where Wisdom as it applies to the individual agrees with Wisdom as it applies to our society.

Absolutely. Because no amount of legislation can make a wise decision wiser.

ZEB,

I will just take that as your apology.[/quote]

LOL…You’re dumber than I originally thought if you think that’s an apology. But hey I don’t want to be to tough on you on the 4th of July. After all you are former military, whichever branch is unimportant. In fact, we’ll leave that to the mood you’re in on any given day. Marines, Army, Navy, Air force you just post it and we’ll nod our heads.

Fair enough?

[quote]JayPierce wrote:<<< Why get an education? Why wait until you’re married to have children? Why leave your neighbor’s property alone? Why work hard? >>>[/quote]Why indeed. Do you not think they ask themselves those questions and instinctively recognize the propriety of adopting the right answers? Even a 15 year old east side gang banger knows that it’s a bad idea to get somebody pregnant, that stealing is wrong and education is probably wise overall.[quote]JayPierce wrote:<<< The answer doesn’t absolutely have to be Morality. Wisdom works just fine. We simply need to reform our laws back to the point where Wisdom as it applies to the individual agrees with Wisdom as it applies to our society. >>>[/quote]I must disagree. Morality in this context is the hands and feet of wisdom. Immoral people have no motivation to behave contrary to their self obsessed hedonistic propensities because it might be good for somebody else. The sexual revolution of the 1960’s was the death knell of this nation.

She will soon be whimpering her last gasping breath as the superpower she once was. The old saying goes “never interrupt your enemy when he’s in the process of destroying himself”. Ours are chucking in sneering derision as they save all the money for an invasion while we do their job for them.

None of this has anything whatever to do with race which is the topic of this thread. Race carries no moral content. A person is not more or less moral (or wise) because of having been descended from one ethnicity or another. Not in itself.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That good huh? You should have posted some specifics or maybe you did and I missed it. And I like B r i a n too I don’t think I’ve had this much fun picking on a liberal since vroom left the site.

Remember him Pitt? [/quote]

I don’t think you picked on Vroom he was quite capable of holding his own

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I did not post a lot of specifics . It was a great trip . Drinking beir in 400 year old taverns , smoking herb in 300 year old coffee shops :). The antiquity is what it is all about, 400AD castles , truly amazing . I will say I did see nothing that is not in America there was less poverty and I did look in Paris I did not have the time in London . Well I got to get back to work Peace :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I did not post a lot of specifics . It was a great trip . Drinking beir in 400 year old taverns , smoking herb in 300 year old coffee shops :). The antiquity is what it is all about, 400AD castles , truly amazing . I will say I did see nothing that is not in America there was less poverty and I did look in Paris I did not have the time in London . Well I got to get back to work Peace :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Sounds like a good time some incredible history over there.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

Of course they ask themselves those questions. The problem is the fuzziness of the answers, as it stands right now. Why get an education? I don’t need one, all I have to do is get welfare. Why should I wait to have kids, when I can get more money for them now? Why not go steal my neighbor’s stuff, when I’ll be gone way before the cops get there and he has no means of defending it?

Why work hard when I can just take from someone else? We need to eliminate that option.

I don’t agree with that, but that’s OK. There are a lot of Moral questions that are strictly individual, and a lot of questions of Wisdom that have nothing to do with Morality.

Morality, to me, is the highest form of Wisdom.

The downfall of our nation started with us undermining the core principles of capitalism, and giving people money for making bad decisions. I don’t think it has anything to do with sexuality.

It’s far more sinister than that, and I think that will become evident in the near future. But I have faith in God and my people. Times are going to get tough, but we will make it.

Isn’t it exactly what this thread is about?

Certainly isn’t about IQ. In fact, the ‘intelligent elite’ have caused almost all of society’s problems by trying to make things better for those who don’t deserve it.

When you intend to farm a field, you have to plow it, fertilize it, plant it, weed it and water it. There is a lot that can go wrong, and so everything must be done carefully to give the intended crop an advantage over the weeds. We have asserted our position that the weeds have every right to be there, and have fertilized the field in favor of them rather than for the wheat. And of course, there was a small corner of our field that was planted late, and so was already at a disadvantage. We not only allowed the weeds to overtake the wheat there, we encouraged it.

The good news is that all we have to do is put the field back the way it should be, and the wheat will have an advantage once again.