Racist Bullshit

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:

I have a strict rule, I maintain a level of civil discourse until I am insulted directly, at which point I feel justified in being equally offensive back, it has not won me a lot of fans, but I don’t particularly care, I also post as me (no screen name) so I like my beliefs and posts to be in line with one another.[/quote]

So apparently the majority of conservatives on this board have offended you in some way according to your previous post that is. LOL…you are on thin skinned little man!

[quote]ZEB,

I respect people that speak their mind, I don’t respect you and a few others,[/quote]

Oh no what will I do? By the way I don’t respect anyone who after so many posts still doesn’t know how to use the quote function.

Gee B r i a n a couple of weeks ago you claimed that you were a retired Marine. Now you are saying that you were in fact in the Army. Which is it ole’ buddy? You also said you and your wife have an income of over 300-k combined is that true or just another lie?

As for the rest of your whine because someone is against gay marriage they are now homophobic? Yeah, I suppose that makes perfect sense in the pc world of the far left. When the facts do not back up your assertions simply name call. Got it.

And while I know it’s difficult for you retain a clear thought in that noggin of yours you and I have never discussed race, nor have I discussed race with anyone on this board in several years. But…I’m a conservative and in your tiny pc leftist world conservatives are all racists. It seems that you are relying on lefty stereotypes to carry forward your feeble arguments. But I guess that’s nothing new for you is it now?

And getting back to my first point I’m sure many are curious as to why you lied about being in the Marines? Or, were you in the Marines and you are now lying about being in the Army? What’s going on B r i a n are you losing it?

Oh the tangled webs you’ve weaved…

[/quote]

ZEB,

I never claimed to be a retired Marine, where the hell did you get that? I grew up on Camp LeJeune though, my father was in the Marines for 20+ years, you may just be a little bit learning disabled so I will give you a break on your misunderstanding of words. I joined the Army back when Reagan was president, I never even considered the USMC, it seemed a bit strict, I always preferred “Stripes” to “Full Metal Jacket”.

Additionally the income is $180k not $300k so really I am uncertain that you are even literate, [/quote]

And I am uncertain if you know the truth from fiction. Granted, I could be wrong about the 300-k but you didn’t say 180-k because I remember thinking that the amount you bragged about making would put you in the top 1%. Also, based on your previous posts you had mentioned that you were a retired Marine. Now perhaps you just made a mistake and had written the word “Marine” instead of “Army” based upon your father being a former Marine (as you now claim). Then again maybe you are trying to pass yourself off as a retired military and you’re not.

I have no idea!

This is the Internet and you are the one making the claims not me.

[/quote]

Zeb,

You steaming pile of shit, I rememeber reading a post where you said you beat your wife and often raped farm animals, I don’t remember which of your thousands of posts it was but I remember it clear as day. I however have only a few posts to choose from so I shall link the posts for you, I then want you to go find the post where you state that you do not beat your wife and rape helpless livestock.

I have attached the income statement of 180-k acknowledged by you in your post:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/louisiana_to_privatize_public_schools?id=5249292&pageNo=2
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/romneys_biggest_test

as far as the retired USMC post, I couldn’t find one that said I was retired USMC or Army, just a couple posts mentioning that I was in the Army, and a couple mentioning that I was retired