Racism is so, like, Last Century...

"Among white Americans, only 28 percent said Obama’s victory in the race for the White House was a dream come true, with the vast majority, 70 percent, saying it was not.

The poll also suggests a racial divide among people who thought a black candidate would be elected president in their lifetimes. Fifty-nine percent of white respondents said they thought a black president would be elected in their lifetime, but only 29 percent of black respondents agreed."

“Even in polls taken earlier this year, a majority of African-Americans said that a solution to the country’s racial problems would never be found; now blacks and whites agree that racial tensions may end.”

As a result, most blacks view Obama’s election as the start of a new era of better race relations in the United States, while most whites appear to disagree."

I’m glad its finally over!

Does this mean white guilt is done too?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Does this mean white guilt is done too?[/quote]

It means black liberal guilt can begin!

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[/quote]

HA!

Let’s all celebrate January 20th as the day that America leaves its past behind, begins to judge all people by the content of their character, and that we as a people make every conceivable effort to make the world a better place.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[/quote]

Lol “senior executive commander-in-chief” black correspondent, lol

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Let’s all celebrate January 20th as the day that America leaves its past behind, begins to judge all people by the content of their character, and that we as a people make every conceivable effort to make the world a better place.[/quote]

you’re full of shit.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Let’s all celebrate January 20th as the day that America leaves its past behind, begins to judge all people by the content of their character, and that we as a people make every conceivable effort to make the world a better place.[/quote]

Was that sarcasm? I can never tell over teh intertoobz…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I disagree. Tuesday, November 6 2012 will be the day that America can judge people by the content of their character.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Let’s all celebrate January 20th as the day that America leaves its past behind, begins to judge all people by the content of their character, and that we as a people make every conceivable effort to make the world a better place.

I disagree. Tuesday, November 6 2012 will be the day that America can judge people by the content of their character.[/quote]

!!!

Wake me up when we vote in a lesbian mexican-jew.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

you’re full of shit.[/quote]

You disagree with my statement. Why? Don’t you want to make the world better for everyone?

I’m shocked that you’d say such a thing.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Was that sarcasm? I can never tell over teh intertoobz…[/quote]

Why would it appear as sarcasm? Those are admirable goals, IMHO.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Does this mean white guilt is done too?[/quote]

Where you’ve been? Walter E. Williams absolved us of our guilt in his Proclamation of Amnesty and Pardon Granted to
All Persons of European Descent

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Wake me up when we vote in a lesbian mexican-jew.[/quote]

handi-capable too?

So last century? That was only 9 years ago.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Sloth wrote:

handi-capable too?[/quote]

Don’t forget atheist.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Sloth wrote:

handi-capable too?[/quote]

No thanks. Can’t stand those people

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Among white Americans, only 28 percent said Obama’s victory in the race for the White House was a dream come true, with the vast majority, 70 percent, saying it was not.

[/quote]

Perhaps they didn’t realise a nightmare is a dream, not a pleasant dream, but still a dream.