T Nation

Racism Hits My Front Yard

[quote]doogie wrote:
owen dent wrote:
I think your the racist. If a black said to stay black and pure you would be fine with that. Blacks are responsible for very high rates of crime, you say excuse them, and hide the facts. Ive read your other posts I know your feelings. You dont want peace you want war. Your the rightous White man in the all black neighboorhood. I bet I have more black friends than you. Friends, not conversation pieces.

Your against Whites. Thats racisim fella. Theres no moral equivalent either. Whites did a kick ass job of setting up and maintaining an advanced society that strives to meet everyones needs. Whites did that.

How about that guest speaker at Howard University School of Law who said all Whites should be eliminated? Those are my loved ones that POS is talking about.
I bet your fine with him sayin that. You know why their arent Whites saying those things at Universities? Beacuse Whites wont tolerate that. We want, no we demand a world that works for everyone. Of course people like you dont even want White kids to say “Im proud of being White.” Even thats to much, you racist, you apologist. If people like you really cared about black communities you would tell them to shut up and get to work. Thats called respect and love. You dont do that. You say stay down, your a victim. Ill be your hero. Leech is more like it. Your part of the problem.

See, this is the grammar (and spelling) I was refering to above.

Are apostrophes somehow unclean or unpure, and therefore to be avoided by white-trash hatemongers?

[/quote]

Why is requesting an equal playing field “hatemongering”?

There is something to be said for having a level playing field and equal “rules” for all. So to some extent Owen is correct in that the media portrays a lopsided view of race in the US. For example, use the word “Cracker” and everyone laughs. But use the “N” word (which actually was just a slang version of where blacks originated from), and all hell breaks loose.

Don’t be so quick to throw around labels as the political correctness that you obviously support has not helped the blacks one bit. It has just kept them from moving fully into society. And it has nothing to do with skin color. Any race that was stuck in this kind of entitlement system would end up exactly the same.

That was directed at most of the posters in this thread who have decided to go the all Whites are bad route, including you.

When I was young I did work for the Rainbow Coalition and I have had many Black friends. Yet I can not say I am proud of my White History, and my group without some fool like doogie or yourself calling me a racist.

TV these days is all about dis-especting the White man. White Women with Black men. How about Black women and White Men? That would be racist right? I have had it! I know someone can relate to what I am saying.

Oh yea doogie, I would venture to guess that you have many more trash like qualities than I do, FWIW.

Did anyone check with Clayton Bigsby. That badly written paper sound like one of his dirty tricks.

[quote]brunoG wrote:
Did anyone check with Clayton Bigsby. That badly written paper sound like one of his dirty tricks.[/quote]

hahahahahahah, that was great.

Yea, racist white people are always so retarded and cross-eyed. I’m Watching this movie in my sociology class and this white dude is like “they aint upstanding white folk like you and me” and im just thinking, “you ignorant bastard, dont ever compare yourself to me.” I think and hope that racism is dying out.

[quote]owen dent wrote:
You project that onto my group, because you cant deal with them on your own. See a Shrink, the world needs you to.

[/quote]

What is your group? I’m so white I’m transparent. You can see my heart pumping if the sun is behind me.

The apostrophe should be to the right of your little finger of your right hand as you type. You don’t even have to hit shift to use it. Give it a try sometime.

[quote]owen dent wrote:

Yet I can not say I am proud of my White History, and my group without some fool like doogie or yourself calling me a racist.
[/quote]

Ha. Find the “WHAT’S IN A NAME” thread and tell me where I stand on that issue. You didn’t come on here and express pride in anything that you have accomplished. You just attacked Heavy, who said nothing negative about white people at all.

Mike: That’s an awful thing for your girls to experience and it must have been a shit sandwich to explain to them the bizarre beliefs some of the people in our society hold.

Owen: you’re one strange, angry, frightened, little man.

[quote]owen dent wrote:
That was directed at most of the posters in this thread who have decided to go the all Whites are bad route, including you. [/quote]

Direct question: you read my post, are you claiming I am one of these racists that have posted here?

I await your answer.

I am also proud of being white but this is some sick stuff thrown at you.

btw, just as a sidenote -

i dug up some research after the " Whats in a Name " thread got old and found out that South Africa still has half of the continent’s GDP. Its a case in point as to how white people were actually a civilizing influence into africa.

While my chicken is cooking, I thought I’d help you out a bit.

[quote]owen dent wrote:

See. My grammer was fine and none of that was hate.
[/quote]

No, it wasn’t fine.

Your is possessive. You’re is the contraction for “you are”.

That is not a complete sentence.

[quote]
Ive read your other posts I know your feelings. You dont want peace you want war.[/quote]

“Ive”? You meant “I’ve”. “Dont” should be “don’t”.

Again, “your” and “you’re” are two different words that don’t mean the same thing. Also, it’s spelled “righteous”.

[quote]
Your against Whites. Thats racisim fella.[/quote]

Sigh. There’s that “your/you’re” thing again. “Thats” should be “that’s”. “Racisim” should be “racism”, and there should be a comma before “fella”.

“Theres” should be “There’s”.

“everyones” should be “everyone’s”.

Again, “your” should be “you’re”. “Sayin” should be “saying”.

“Arent” should be “aren’t”. “Their” should be “there”.

Sentence fragment. “Wont” should be “won’t”.

You should have a comma after “say”. “Im” should be “I’m”.

“To” should be “too”.

“Thats” should be “that’s”. “Dont” should be “don’t”. “Your” should be “you’re” (twice). “Ill” means sick. “I’ll” means “I will”.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
There is something to be said for having a level playing field and equal “rules” for all. So to some extent Owen is correct in that the media portrays a lopsided view of race in the US. For example, use the word “Cracker” and everyone laughs. But use the “N” word (which actually was just a slang version of where blacks originated from), and all hell breaks loose.
[/quote]

So your saying that all blacks "originated " from the African country, Niger. If so you are ignorant. And it (the “N” word) was never a slang word, it was meant the way it was used, as being ignorant.
And the reason why the word cracker can be used is because at the time when the black slaves all spoke different languages and didn’t have any way of communicating, they came up with a common word to call their “masters” and that word just happen to be cracker, the sound the whip made.

If we can learn something from dogs is this, they don’t care about the color of their fur, they just smell each others butts and get along…

I saw on the history channel the other day that fried chicken became a staple food for the slave population b/c it kept well. Their were records of it being a very common food to take w/ oneself while going to town for the master. Although it doesn’t say much about trying to destroy stereotypes i did find it intresting that they are grounded in fact.

Oh one more thing, I also heard on a radio address by a black preacher who commented on race relations. One of the intresting things he said was him saying ( possibly through his interpretation ) that watermelon is a good nutritous food for black people ( referring to africans in the bible) . I also found it intresting that while not trying to destroy stereotypes, it did also have some basis in fact at the very least according to his interpretation.

[quote]lumbernac wrote:
I am also proud of being white but this is some sick stuff thrown at you.

btw, just as a sidenote -

i dug up some research after the " Whats in a Name " thread got old and found out that South Africa still has half of the continent’s GDP. Its a case in point as to how white people were actually a civilizing influence into africa. [/quote]

Africa didnt even have a written language until the caucasians came along. Its sad huh?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
But here is where I find some humor: you ever notice the individuals claiming racial superiority are some of the most ridiculously weak and stupid members of their own ‘race’?

[/quote]

Couldn’t have said it better.

[quote]owen dent wrote:
That was directed at most of the posters in this thread who have decided to go the all Whites are bad route, including you.

When I was young I did work for the Rainbow Coalition and I have had many Black friends. Yet I can not say I am proud of my White History, and my group without some fool like doogie or yourself calling me a racist.

TV these days is all about dis-especting the White man. White Women with Black men. How about Black women and White Men? That would be racist right? I have had it! I know someone can relate to what I am saying.

Oh yea doogie, I would venture to guess that you have many more trash like qualities than I do, FWIW.
[/quote]

Owen,
You seem upset but Heavy is upset too. I don’t think this particular incident has to do with white people. Hate can come in many different forms and colors, however, if there are enough caring people, then maybe others can sleep better at nights. This is all I’m saying from my original post. Take it easy.

were always going to have race problems to an extent.especially if we keep ourselves and each other in groups.
the blacks,the whites,the hispanic,the this and that. most ppl haven’t got to the point where they can be individuals or see ppl as individuals.

the crime issue?well heres what jake lamotta said about it.you look at what ppl are in jail the most and what ppl are the boxing champions at that time.they’ll be the same.the 1800’s and early 1900’s saw white gangs and white inmates.most italian,irish and jewish.they were lowest in society,the most incarcerated,and the best fighters.genetics don’t produce criminals,bad situations do.

yeah,i’m a cracker.but not just any cracker.i’m a ritz.cause everything taste better on a ritz.

owin’ rent is now my favorite T-Nation poster. But undersack is a close second… don’t get jealous bro, I didn’t forget about you!

So anyway, when you boys outgrow your “we’re white, aren’t we the coolest” attitudes, maybe then you can hang out with the rest of the grownups.

You see, grownups don’t use differences between themselves to look down on or draw lines between other grownups. We see the differences, appreciate them, and go on living our lives together in harmony as best we can.

Good luck, kids.

i am very proud of my white heritage, and Spanish heritage, and i will teach my daughters to be proud of their black, white, and Spanish heritage. i did not attack white people, just had issues with a select few of ignoramuses that tried to start sit in the neighborhood my kids and their mom live in.

if you have read the majority of my posts especially the ones responding to prof x, it is obvious that i am not a black apologist or hate myself for having some white ancestry. i just call them like i see them, and this was some real sorry bullshit. i hope whoever did this is at home in their single wide trailer enjoying a mayonnaise sandwich.

[quote]Magnus157 wrote:
Mike: That’s an awful thing for your girls to experience and it must have been a shit sandwich to explain to them the bizarre beliefs some of the people in our society hold.

Owen: you’re one strange, angry, frightened, little man.[/quote]

well said. BTW is that you Brett?