Racism at Tea Party Healthcare Reform Protest

Two Democratic Congressmen called N*****s. Barney Frank called a f****t.

Katz - where were you when this was happening, bud?

The jig is up. You guys don’t hate the healthcare reform bill, you hate n*****s.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

The jig is up. You guys don’t hate the healthcare reform bill, you hate n*****s.

[/quote]

Just in case case you’re warped enough to be serious about this (which I’m inclined to doubt), I’m promising you that the vast majority of people opposed to this agenda couldn’t care less what color Barack Obama is, or isn’t for that matter. Except RED actually.

Incoming dodge tactics.

related video:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-tea-party-protesters-hurl-epithets-at-barney-frank-and-john-lewis/

tribulus: no, trib. this next video is old, but well known and relevant. Misconceptions of Obama fuel Republican campaign - YouTube

p.s. that last post contained a link to one video containing cnn coverage of said racism at the tea party rally.

To be clear, I wouldn’t care if every single participant in every tea part rally in the country were an avowed klan member in full pointy headed garb.

They don’t define me or the beliefs of tens of millions of Americans who love this country as founded and view her downfall in terms of principle, not of race.

Unlike collectivist liberals who identify themselves by their community, true conservatives will denounce a violation of their principles wherever it may be found. If the tea party at large is racist, which I do know better than anyway, then I denounce it.

See how easy that was.

Well, I guess if SOME of them are racist, that just ruins the whole movement, now doesn’t it?
Good thing there are no crazy people or idiots on the other side of the debate.

So you’re saying if they were all Klan members you’d associate yourself with them.

OK.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
To be clear, I wouldn’t care if every single participant in every tea part rally in the country were an avowed klan member in full pointy headed garb.

They don’t define me or the beliefs of tens of millions of Americans who love this country as founded and view her downfall in terms of principle, not of race.

Unlike collectivist liberals who identify themselves by their community, true conservatives will denounce a violation of their principles wherever it may be found. If the tea party at large is racist, which I do know better than anyway, then I denounce it.

See how easy that was.[/quote]

So never mention Bill Ayers or Rev. Wright again.

Members of the Black Panther Party were at voting polls in 2008, calling white people 'crackers"… did you have a point here ?

[/quote]

I am actually shocked, that you might not even consider that among the many thousands of people that were either pro or anti hc bill, that Katz might not have been within inches of one of these alleged racists. I mean, was he supposed to go looking for them, just for you?

Out of thousands of people at these rallies, I’d be surprised if there wasn’t any racist people. This goes for ANY group comprised of thousands of people.

Really, this is a weak, weak argument.

Wait til tomorrow, when the pro-illegal alien groups show up with their Mexican flags demanding entitlements, I doubt the federalist will be the first one to be yelling racism.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Wait til tomorrow, when the pro-illegal alien groups show up with their Mexican flags demanding entitlements, I doubt the federalist will be the first one to be yelling racism.[/quote]

why would anyone be crying racism at that event?

furthermore, people judge you by the company you keep. hang around at rallies with racists and be prepared to be lumped together with them. you do the same to the president.

Failed logic, fails.

I am completely offended by this bill actually, because as a Liberal I see it as one of the most anti-life legislation since Roe vs. Wade. Second, it is a total impingement of my freedom and liberty and I believe others believe so as well. I do not hate Obama, I actually pray for the man daily. I do not hate him because he is black. I do not hate them because they are Democrats. I do not know them personally, however I do not like their politics from what I have seen.

This is weak. Did you take into account the Jimmy Carter called Barry a black “boy”? Just because you have a few people in a group who think a certain way does not mean the whole group thinks that way. And for the the record I’m black and the more I research Barry, the more I don’t like him, and I’ve done a good amount of it.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

See how easy that was.[/quote]

So never mention Bill Ayers or Rev. Wright again.
[/quote]
Now you disappoint me greatly. Bill Ayers and especially Jeremiah wright (a long list could be assembled here) are people that Barack Obama voluntarily associated himself with. In the case of Jeremiah Wright, he not only sat in his church for 2 decades, but was married by the man, had him baptize his kids and named one of his books after one of Wright’s sermons. That is not even mere association that is flat allegiance. Practically his entire inner circle is made up of like minded marxists.

Come on pal. Maybe I’ve been giving you too much credit.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
So you’re saying if they were all Klan members you’d associate yourself with them.

OK.[/quote]
What is it you people tonight? Before I embarrass you I will invite you to reread my post. Geeeez.

Federalist - your Harry Reid called Obama “a light skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,” were you yelling racist then? It appears Obama has dealt with it, and he is now the Senate Majority Leader. You are bitching about racism outside the White House steps, when we have racism within the White House cabinet.

Hi pot, meet kettle.

Radical conservatives are racist? Color me shocked. Next you’ll tell me they are homophobic.

I’m not sure how you people think this doesn’t represent the tea baggers? It completely represents them as a whole. The only difference is their public speakers all stop one step short of calling their enemies “traitors, niggers, or faggots” etc. as that would make them look bad.

No, they aren’t all racist, but a LOT are. Either make a real attempt at distancing yourselves from these people or watch as the tea bagging movement flounders.

You know, just once I’d like to see a Tea Party protest broken up by tear gas and rubber bullets.