T Nation

Racism at BB.com

stupid uptight morons. I joined their chat room with the user name of ‘jesus’ because that’s my real name and they kicked me. I came back in and said that my real name is jesus and they kicked me again. so I put in the username “JESUS IS MY NAME” and they permabanned me.

Can someone tell me why they hate hispanics?

Or maybe it was some uptight christian bitch. what a fucking tool.

Why do you come here crying about bb.com?

Why didn’t you use the same name you use here?

you’re just not l33t

[quote]Phate89 wrote:
Why do you come here crying about bb.com?[/quote]

Doesn’t everyone else?

I just find it bullshit that americans are so uptight about their deity that an authentic hispanic name would offend them. It’s like my parents had no right in naming me anything but Manuel or Jorge.

[quote]meanest wrote:
Phate89 wrote:
Why do you come here crying about bb.com?

Doesn’t everyone else?

I just find it bullshit that americans are so uptight about their deity that an authentic hispanic name would offend them. It’s like my parents had no right in naming me anything but Manuel or Jorge.[/quote]

Or Pedro, Padre.
Sorry…

:smiley:

Whatever. Gives you another good reason not to visit that site.

heh jesus is the name i use when i play halo

only because its funny to see
“you’ve just been killed by jesus”
“jesus…triple kill”
“jesus…killing spree”

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
heh jesus is the name i use when i play halo

only because its funny to see
“you’ve just been killed by jesus”
“jesus…triple kill”
“jesus…killing spree”[/quote]

lol

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
heh jesus is the name i use when i play halo

only because its funny to see
“you’ve just been killed by jesus”
“jesus…triple kill”
“jesus…killing spree”

lol[/quote]

2nd

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
heh jesus is the name i use when i play halo

only because its funny to see
“you’ve just been killed by jesus”
“jesus…triple kill”
“jesus…killing spree”

lol

2nd[/quote]

3rd

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
heh jesus is the name i use when i play halo

only because its funny to see
“you’ve just been killed by jesus”
“jesus…triple kill”
“jesus…killing spree”[/quote]

me: “lol”
GF “what?”
me: “this guy”