T Nation

Racism: A History

Watch all the parts

Complement with this.

And now discuss. Did you learn something new? How cool is it that some countries have develloped to the point where research of this level is dully performed even when it hurts?

Just because I happen to like you for reasons I can’t quite put my finger on, I will watch this when I get a chance. It won’t be too shocking to find out that there has been lots of racism all over the world, including the United States throughout history.

For the record, the Roman Catholic Church, though certainly many times a political ally, does not in my view represent historical Christianity.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Just because I happen to like you for reasons I can’t quite put my finger on, I will watch this when I get a chance. It won’t be too shocking to find out that there has been lots of racism all over the world, including the United States throughout history.

For the record, the Roman Catholic Church, though certainly many times a political ally, does not in my view represent historical Christianity.[/quote]

I would have to concur partially. The Catholic Church has done some awful things, yet most of the talk about the Church in this video is talking about the Church of England, not the Catholic Church. The only talk about the Catholic Church I have heard (so far, again) is that a Dominican Monk wrote and a Jesuit Monk wrote about what the Spaniards were doing.