T Nation

Race War Is Here

It's not what you think.

It's worse.

We have been lied to about thousands of black on white violent murders. Our U.S. government and the world's most trusted media "journalists" omit and deny national coverage of the large number of black on white assaults, rapes and murders year after year. Why?

Today every newspaper and TV headline boldly states Trayvon "could have been me." It's purpose is to make certain every eye catches that phrase. That every mind silently repeats we are a nation of white racists.

Meanwhile our brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers are being violently murdered and assaulted all across our nation. The President of the United States, professional politicians, the professional TV hate mongers and black apologists along with the guilty media OMIT mentioning or headlining these stories at the national level.

Portraying the Trayvon Martin murder as an every day white on black RACIST MURDER that should usher in tighter gun restrictions and end any feasible defense measures you may have to protect your family or yourself would seem to be an answer to why is this occuring.

Unless it fits the black victimization model that you are familiar with on the news it is suppressed nationally. Unimportant black on white crime stories need only be seen in your local city so as not to alarm anyone into thinking this happens every day.

With few exceptions, no matter how horrific the rape or murder of whites by blacks you can count on it to remain a news story contained to one or two nights at the local level and nothing like what is happening daily on Zimmerman case.

I despise racism. I greatly despise it's use by an openly liberal press that wishes to squash our thoughts of being the greatest nation in history. After all if another George named Washington owned a slave how could he represent anything that should be shared throughout the world?

Dude, do you drink a whole lot then start typing?

I mean, I have a pretty healthy skepticism, but you seem to have some serious problems. As well composed and lacking of typos as your posts are they just come of with the general vibe of someone who is very frustrated and exceptionally hammered.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

I mean, I have a pretty healthy skepticism, but you seem to have some serious problems. As well composed and lacking of typos as your posts are they just come of with the general vibe of someone who is very frustrated and exceptionally hammered.
[/quote]

I do not drink. Serious problems no.

I have frustrations as all of us do. Thanks for trying to scare off some from this post. If you disagree with something why not expound rather than attacking me. I assume by your response you are in agreement with all the liberal reaction that something has to be done since the Zimmerman jurors let the entire country down.

I think most have to agree with my assessment made above. It’s not a popular discussion in public forums. When you have the TV and news media doing what I stated they do in only allowing one side of the debate to be aired and omitting the mentioned hate crimes, it then appears that only a small vocal group believe as I do.

Educate yourself. Realize that you are being brainwashed into accepting certain beliefs.

Perhaps it was the title that offended you. Perhaps you are not in a state or city with violent crimes committed against whites on a near daily basis. I suggest you read up on state police statistics that indicate that I am correct and a simple google or bing or duckduckgo.com search of black on white crime will enlighten you.

For fear of retribution and boycotting most of your news stations simply will not tolerate stories that do not fit the black victimization model that I already mentioned.

Since I wrote this earlier the professional black apologists and are now calling on a boycott of Florida. Florida will welcome this. The major spring break cities have had their fill of black crime waves that are ridiculous compared to what the average spring break crowds bring.

Don’t blame me for no one else wanting to jump on your band wagon. When I commented there were 57 views and no replies. Now there are 126 views and still no others.

Just imagine the outrage from the Media and Pop culture if they Rolling Stones decided to put George Zimmerman on the cover and write a story on him. Instead you do a story on a terrorist asshole and there is no outcry.

Obama continually showing his ineptness and absolute narcissistic arrogance. Nothing new here. But he was supposed to make the entire country recover just like Detroit, right?

All this race BS is just more fodder for the ignorant, stupid people while the real issues get left in a hazy jumble of racism, gay rights, and poor versus rich.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
while the real issues get left in a hazy jumble [/quote]

This, so much this. They (meaning people with a will to power and the means to keep it) just want the population hating ourselves so we don’t bother to question the authority.

Black or white, you liberty is under attack, and newsflash it isn’t everyday citizens of the opposite color taking it from you.

“Hope and Change” turned into more of the same, and the next POTUS will likely be just as shitty. Probably worse actually.

This thread is utter bullshit. Just a further distraction.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks Beans. That is a perfect distillation of what I was thinking.

Again beans you miss you get half right , I can vouch that what you said " Your liberty is under attack" has been going on since I was aware , it did not start nor did it increase with Hope and Change

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

It’s a slow start to this thread and I have for years had posters call me racist because I dare to speak truth in an unpopular conversation. Others refuse to even look at evidences I post and feel the label racist is their winning theme.

Whites are innocent of George Zimmerman’s actions and only want to reach out. Instead they are beaten and assaulted and robbed as news accounts across the country report.

Maybe you can play catch up because obviously you just don’t get it now.

July 19, 2013 Long Beach, CA

"Organized bash mob crime rampages of roving groups attacking innocent people and businesses have been striking cities around the United States. Law enforcement agencies in Southern California have reported few similar problems – until now.

These so-called bash mobs of “flash mob” crime waves are organized through social media and have been a problem in Chicago, Philadelphia and Washington. In April, 28 Chicago youths were arrested on suspicion of attacking pedestrians along the city’s famed Magnificent Mile. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation in May enacting stiffer penalties for people who text or use social media to organize mob attacks."

On Monday, a group of unruly young people broke off from hundreds gathered for a Trayvon Martin prayer vigil and rushed into a Wal-Mart on Crenshaw Boulevard, where they tossed merchandise and tried to break into a jewelry display case.

In Hollywood on Tuesday night, a flash mob of thieves rushed down Hollywood Boulevard, stealing phones, knocking over tourists and vandalizing shops, according to police, who said it may have been related to the George Zimmerman verdict. Twelve people Ã??Ã?¢?? 11 juveniles and one 18-year-old – were arrested on suspicion of robbery."

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Google whites beaten over Zimmerman verdict.
Search Results

News for whites beaten over zimmerman verdict

Opposing Views
    White Marine Attacked After Zimmerman Verdict In Possible Hate Crime
    The Inquisitr â??- by Tara Dodrill â??- 2 days ago
    A white Marine was severely beaten, stabbed, and robbed in California after the George Zimmerman verdict. The San Bernardino Sheriff's ...
Wisconsin Man Beaten By a Dozen Racist Teens Over Zimmerman ...
www.westernjournalism.com â?º Featured Storiesâ??
3 days ago - Wisconsin Man Beaten By A Dozen Racist Teens Over Zimmerman Verdict ... DOJ Ignores Jury Verdict, Trying Zimmerman AGAIN! .... White people don/t worry about the average guy in the black community. they are genuine ...
Video: Group of black men beat white man over Zimmerman verdict ...
www.examiner.com/.../video-group-of-black-men-beat-white-man-over-...â??
5 days ago - In a video posted Sunday at Mr. Conservative, a white reporter is jumped and beaten by a group of black men after asking a question about the ...
White Man Says He Was Beaten In Retaliation for Zimmerman Verdict
www.africanglobe.net â?º Featuredâ??
4 days ago - Mississippi Man Beaten Over Trayvon Martin Verdict photo. The man refuses to appear on camera. AFRICANGLOBE - A White man who says ...
IT BEGINSâ?¦ Black Mob Beats White Journalist in Oakland Over ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../it-begins-black-mob-beats-white-journali...â??
6 days ago - ... Mob Beats White Journalist in Oakland Over Zimmerman Verdict (Video) ... A black mob beat a white citizen journalist in the aftermath of the ...
Jogger Says He was Attacked in Retaliation for Zimmerman Verdict ...
radio.foxnews.com â?º Home â?º Top Storiesâ??
by Toddles
5 days ago - Jogger Says He was Attacked in Retaliation for Zimmerman Verdict ... and beat him claims the alleged attack was in retaliation for George Zimmerman's ... victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when, he said, the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.
AP Starnes: Police Say Jogger Beaten in Wake of Zimmerman Verdict
nation.foxnews.com/.../starnes-police-say-jogger-beaten-wake-zimmerm...â??
by Toddles
5 days ago - Police say Jogger Attacked in Wake of Zimmerman Verdict ... Senatobia Police Chief Steve Holt told Fox News the victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when the suspects pulled over and ordered ...
Mississippi: White Man Beaten By Three Black Men In Retaliation ...
weaselzippers.us/.../mississippi-white-man-beaten-by-three-black-men-in...â??
5 days ago - Mississippi: White Man Beaten By Three Black Men In Retaliation For Zimmerman Verdict, â??This Is For Trayvonâ??â?¦ And so it begins. Via Fox ...
White reporter beaten by blacks over Zimmerman verdict
kennsvideos.blogspot.com/.../white-reporter-beaten-by-blacks-over.htmlâ??
6 days ago - Juror to CNN: It was Zimmerman's voice · White reporter beaten by blacks over Zimmerman ver... Zimmerman verdict read: Not guilty ...
Three blacks abduct and beat white jogger over Zimmerman verdict ...
forum.opencarry.org â?º Forum â?º Open Carry Brigade â?º The Social Loungeâ??
5 days ago - http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/police-say-jogger-attacked-in-wake-of-zimmerman-verdict.html I hope that these animals will ...
Men Beat Jogger in Retaliation of Zimmerman Verdict - Patriot Update
��
patriotupdate.com/.../men-beat-jogger-in-retaliation-of...
4 days ago
Men Beat Jogger in Retaliation of Zimmerman Verdict. ... night along Highway 51 when the suspects pulled ...

Page 2 of about 44,200,000 results (0.18 seconds)
Search Results

White Jogger Beaten by 3 Black Men In Retaliation for Zimmerman ...
â?º 1:47â?º 1:47
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DwaLotPYrE
5 days ago - Uploaded by SavageNationLiberty
White Jogger Beaten by 3 Black Men In Retaliation for Zimmerman .... Crowd Rioting Over The George ...
Faked video of "black mob" beating up "white guy" over Zimmerman ...
â?º 0:47â?º 0:47
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sox3EySrW6Q
4 days ago - Uploaded by earthpigg
Faked video of "black mob" beating up "white guy" over Zimmerman verdict. earthpigg·16 videos ...
White Jogger Beaten by 3 Black Men In Retaliation for Zimmerman ...
â?º 1:47â?º 1:47
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_fGR0zTk4
4 days ago - Uploaded by BestViralNews10
19 horas atrás - Mississippi: White Man Beaten By Three Black Men In Retaliation For Zimmerman ...
Jogger Kidnapped and Attacked over Zimmerman verdict Alex ...
www.infowars.com/jogger-kidnapped-and-attacked-over-zimmerman-ve...â??
4 days ago - Jogger Kidnapped and Attacked over Zimmerman verdict ... Alabama, after â??about 20 African American adults beat Owens â?? who is white ...
Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict â?? ON TAPE
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3043011/postsâ??
6 days ago - Skip to comments. Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict â?? ON TAPE ... And for this they're rioting and beating up others?
White Marine Attacked After Zimmerman Verdict In Possible Hate ...
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3044546/posts
2 days ago - A white Marine was severely beaten, stabbed, and robbed in California after the George Zimmerman verdict. The San Bernardino Sheriff's ...
Black Mob Beats White Journalist Over Zimmerman Verdict
www.seraphicpress.com/black-mob-beats-white-journalist-over-zimmer...â??
5 days ago - Black Mob Beats White Journalist Over Zimmerman Verdict. Tweet. Last night, a black mob beat a white journalist, who works for Mr.
Away from the media maelstrom, America talks about Zimmerman ...
www.cnn.com/2013/07/20/justice/zimmerman-verdict-voices/index.html
9 hours ago - CNN solicited reactions to the Zimmerman verdict through e-mail and Facebook. ... I was really struck, walking around that day feeling so white. .... in the air because her boyfriend was beating her, but Zimmerman kills a black ...
Race War, Police: White Mississippi Jogger Kidnapped, Beaten By ...
patdollard.com â?º Crimeâ??
5 days ago - Race War, Police: White Mississippi Jogger Kidnapped, Beaten By Three Black Thugs As Vengeance For Zimmerman Verdict ... night along Highway 51 when the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.
Jogger says he was attacked in retaliation for Zimmerman verdict ...
www.myfoxdc.com/.../jogger-says-he-was-attacked-in-retaliation-for-zimm...
4 days ago - President Obama comments on Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman verdict .... of a road when three black men abducted and beat him claims the alleged attack was in ... victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when, he said, the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe you can play catch up because obviously you just don’t get it now.

[/quote]

If you knew my personal history and affiliations, you would slap yourself for being so wrong.

Believe me, I’ve been hearing cries of “race war” for a couple of decades. The only thing you bring to the table is a better vocabulary and presentation than some of my old friends, which is probably why people think you’re racist.

The hyperbole is unhelpful and even counterproductive. There is no race war.

Unfortunately for them (truths), there are nuggets of truth in your post.

Take the Zimmerman case. Let’s review the levels of justice that has been invoked for this case.

1. Local police. Found nothing racial.
  2. FBI investigation as potential racially motivated crime. Found nothing.
  3. State prosecutors. Found nothing racial. No hate crime charges pursued. Couldn’t even make a racial ill will/hatred case for murder 2.
  4. Court and jury. “not guilty.” And, again, no evidence produced for a racial crime.
  5. And, pretty soon, DoJ investigation will end, going nowhere. Obama’s speech was a gentle letdown.

And people will still insist Zimmerman must be brought to “justice.” There will still be protests and talk about how the justice system gave a “white guy” a pass for “murdering” a black. That something should still be done despite all the evidence and testimony. Despite the various levels of investigation. All for a rare example of how young black men are murdered.

I see boycotts of Florida discussed. Black folks discussing how it’s open season on young black males.

White on black (WoB) homicides are half of black on white homicides, here in Florida. Not to mention WoB is a drop in the bucket compared to black on black homicides. Fear of a white man with a gun though, indeed.

Perspective has gone out the window.

And ultimately I’d mostly blame white America for the historical foundation of today’s ugly stats. Specifically, that a belated Civil Rights push/act didn’t take place until the disastrous ‘sexual revolution’ was heating up. Like a dry sponge to water. More vulnerable to the ‘freedom’ it promised. More susceptible. Breakdown of the family. Ugly stats.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
If you knew my personal history and affiliations, you would slap yourself for being so wrong.

The only thing you bring to the table is a better vocabulary and presentation than some of my old friends, which is probably why people think you’re racist.
[/quote]

I should have known my vocabulary would betray me. I didn’t know that was how to identify a racist.

Now lets jump on the peace train and love one another.

Maybe there is no race war, but I’d feel better seeing a Klan march any day soon.

Rob

…there is a storyline about what zombies represent

Is the OP, the Overfiend?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
it did not start nor did it increase with Hope and Change [/quote]

I never said ti started with “Hope and Change”.

I clearly implied that “hope & Change” was supposed to bring about things like Hope and things like “change”. Well it turns out, it was more of the same.

You don’t think it increased? So I suppose you see the individual mandate as increasing our liberty? Government telling you where you MUST spend your money isn’t in increase in the reduction of our freedom?

What color is the sky in your world?