Race to Two Hundred

I have just recently completed this race myself.

After being stuck at 190-197 for the last 6 months, I broke through my plateau.

Currently, I am now weighing 204 and feel great. Body fat is 9-11%.

If you pay for my food, I’ll race ya :slight_smile:

245 @15%. i’m out

I’m in. I was going to post on Wednesday but I was riding my motorcycle to the gym and some lady hit me with her car. My bike is trashed and I smashed her headlights out with my chest but at least I didn’t break anything. Just sore and scrapped up.

6ft

I have been cutting for the past 2 years but have been at a sticking point for about a year. I used to be 285 so I have a lot of lose skin. It appears that not amount of cardio and diet will rid me of the loose skin so I am going to have to bulk up to fill out the skin. I have been severely calorie deficient for the past year and a half so I am curious what I can do eating around 2500 calories a day.

I’ll race, but I don’t expect I’ll win. I’m 6’1", almost 16 (will be this sunday), and weigh only 156 lbs. I used to weigh about 180, but most of that was fat, and then after I finally lost some weight and gained some muscle, I got hit with mono, which set me back until a couple weeks ago. Currently my goal is to reach at least 180 again by, at the latest, the end of '06, but hopefully by the time school comes back mid-August.

Who knows though, I’ve been eating like crazy (6-7 huge meals a day) and training pretty hard (not insanely hard though, a mono relapse would be killer), and I’m feeling more muscular every day. Granted, since I started training I’ve lost about 3 lbs, but I hope that will soon reverse as the bodyfat stabilizes and the muscle continues to grow.

Either way, I’ll give it my all!

well whats the status, i have gained only three pounds. How is every body else doing?
Hww

i’m about 165.

How much do you weigh now? I’m 5’7" and about 188 lbs. I’m trying to add some mass to my lower body. What are you working with?

Never mind… I see your stats. I’m looking to gain quality mass, not just addtional weight. i’ve been concentrating on compound movements like squats and deadlifts to flesh out my lower body. I’ll let you know how it goes!

[quote]vizunaldth wrote:
who wants to race to two hundred. or something bigger for you taller folk.[/quote]

il race you im 6’2 usually around 185 190

[quote]heimdall wrote:
Never mind… I see your stats. I’m looking to gain quality mass, not just addtional weight. i’ve been concentrating on compound movements like squats and deadlifts to flesh out my lower body. I’ll let you know how it goes![/quote]

Same here but was down to 156 earlier this year at 9% fat i like it better at 188 at around 13% figure that i will add mass then cut fat.

ill race somebody to 220. im 205 right now around 11- 12%BF. we could follow the same kind of plan and see who is the better dieter, trainer, better genetics.

I’m in, this should be interesting. Current weight: 185.

Who’s game for 250?

[quote]chewie wrote:
Who’s game for 250? [/quote]

I’m in, at 226, 6’4". Would like to hit 250 by the end of the year.

im a little late, but i started 3 1/2 weeks ago, im up from 172 to 183, 5"10 11-12% bf. age 20

hows everybody doing? 185 upon waking this morning. ive got a back off week now before i start the second phase of OVT, first phase kicked my ass, but i like what i see.

still about 190, 12 percent, five eight.

i fell off the bulking wagon for a while, not to get back on for another three weeks hard. i miss it dearly.

good to hear some of us are trucking along.

192.5 this morning after workout so up around 10 lbs. Starting to get ab definition I think I might have to go to 210, I think I will still have loose skin at 200.

gonna this in 4 weeks, once I get done w/ my vacation and can start a new bulking program, I’ll get my stats right before then too.