T Nation

Raccoon Crapping on Roof

[quote]Renton wrote:
Me thinks Damici has flipped.[/quote]

No kidding mate. Ive never liked that guy.

Get a pet Bear.

“When coons come on our porch, Momma would just shoo’ them off with a broom”

Somebody has too much damn time.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Somebody has too much damn time. [/quote]

Looking at your avatar Mate I can clearly see you are a beast. Therefore you know the life of an animal. We have wayyyy tooooo much damn time on our hands.

Ive tried the corporate world but shagged all my female coworkers and eventually had to leave the work place due to sexual harrassment.

Since the raccoon is now shagging your mother-in-law and shitting on her roof, there’s only one thing you can do, put his skillet on the roof. No animal in his right mind would shit in his own skillet to get back at a woman.

DB

[quote]RinntunRaccoon wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Somebody has too much damn time.

Looking at your avatar Mate I can clearly see you are a beast. Therefore you know the life of an animal. We have wayyyy tooooo much damn time on our hands.

Ive tried the corporate world but shagged all my female coworkers and eventually had to leave the work place due to sexual harrassment.

[/quote]

Sniff Sniff…I smell the works of Renton…or maybe the raccoon still has Renton’s scent left on him from a night full of shagging!

[quote]football061 wrote:
RinntunRaccoon wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Somebody has too much damn time.

Looking at your avatar Mate I can clearly see you are a beast. Therefore you know the life of an animal. We have wayyyy tooooo much damn time on our hands.

Ive tried the corporate world but shagged all my female coworkers and eventually had to leave the work place due to sexual harrassment.

Sniff Sniff…I smell the works of Renton…or maybe the raccoon still has Renton’s scent left on him from a night full of shagging![/quote]

Definately not me mate. Going by the time of the last PM I got, there’s 5 hours time difference so that puts whoever it is on Eastern US time.

Brilliant guess mate. The eastern time zone is quite large. I prefere the midwest where there are 4 seasons.

Now…off to shag MsM. Shes begging for it yet AGAIN!

[quote]Renton wrote:
football061 wrote:
RinntunRaccoon wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Somebody has too much damn time.

Looking at your avatar Mate I can clearly see you are a beast. Therefore you know the life of an animal. We have wayyyy tooooo much damn time on our hands.

Ive tried the corporate world but shagged all my female coworkers and eventually had to leave the work place due to sexual harrassment.

Sniff Sniff…I smell the works of Renton…or maybe the raccoon still has Renton’s scent left on him from a night full of shagging!

Definately not me mate. Going by the time of the last PM I got, there’s 5 hours time difference so that puts whoever it is on Eastern US time.[/quote]

Ive noticed every time I log in the time is always 5 hours behind. Just enjoy the fact someone likes you and take it as a compliment. Thats what I do when people immitate me. They do it because Im pretty and who in their right mind doesnt want to be like the pretty girl in the room?

2 piles of crap = 2 coons. It’s probably a mating pair.

[quote]MsAttitude wrote:
Renton wrote:
football061 wrote:
RinntunRaccoon wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Somebody has too much damn time.

Looking at your avatar Mate I can clearly see you are a beast. Therefore you know the life of an animal. We have wayyyy tooooo much damn time on our hands.

Ive tried the corporate world but shagged all my female coworkers and eventually had to leave the work place due to sexual harrassment.

Sniff Sniff…I smell the works of Renton…or maybe the raccoon still has Renton’s scent left on him from a night full of shagging!

Definately not me mate. Going by the time of the last PM I got, there’s 5 hours time difference so that puts whoever it is on Eastern US time.

Ive noticed every time I log in the time is always 5 hours behind. Just enjoy the fact someone likes you and take it as a compliment. Thats what I do when people immitate me. They do it because Im pretty and who in their right mind doesnt want to be like the pretty girl in the room?

[/quote]

A good point MsA - immitation is indeed flattering. You look smokin’ in your avatar by the way :wink:

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
2 piles of crap = 2 coons. It’s probably a mating pair.[/quote]

The Coonass coon expert.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
2 piles of crap = 2 coons. It’s probably a mating pair.

The Coonass coon expert.

[/quote]

Will my urine scare both of them away, or do I need to get She Say to pee on the female’s shit spot ?

[quote]Renton wrote:
MsAttitude wrote:
Renton wrote:
football061 wrote:
RinntunRaccoon wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
Somebody has too much damn time.

Looking at your avatar Mate I can clearly see you are a beast. Therefore you know the life of an animal. We have wayyyy tooooo much damn time on our hands.

Ive tried the corporate world but shagged all my female coworkers and eventually had to leave the work place due to sexual harrassment.

Sniff Sniff…I smell the works of Renton…or maybe the raccoon still has Renton’s scent left on him from a night full of shagging!

Definately not me mate. Going by the time of the last PM I got, there’s 5 hours time difference so that puts whoever it is on Eastern US time.

Ive noticed every time I log in the time is always 5 hours behind. Just enjoy the fact someone likes you and take it as a compliment. Thats what I do when people immitate me. They do it because Im pretty and who in their right mind doesnt want to be like the pretty girl in the room?

A good point MsA - immitation is indeed flattering. You look smokin’ in your avatar by the way ;-)[/quote]

Thank you!! :wink: You are quite handsome in ALL of the pictures on your profile. I’d hit it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]sen say wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
2 piles of crap = 2 coons. It’s probably a mating pair.

The Coonass coon expert.

Will my urine scare both of them away, or do I need to get She Say to pee on the female’s shit spot ?[/quote]

Honestly I haven’t heard of urinating to keep raccoons away. I really don’t think that works seeing how they will get into garbage cans and other waste holders to forage for scrap food. If rancid garbage draws them in, I don’t think urine will phase them. Plus, they venture into yards with dogs and/or cats. Of course they piss and shit in the yard and that doesn’t keep them away.

If you don’t care, use a .22 and spotlight to get rid of them. That is really effective. Otherwise get a coondog to antagonize them until they no longer return.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:

Otherwise get a coondog to antagonize them until they no longer return.[/quote]

What is a, how you say, coon dog and where do i get one?

[quote]sen say wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

Otherwise get a coondog to antagonize them until they no longer return.

What is a, how you say, coon dog and where do i get one?[/quote]

Coondog…a hotdog deep fried in batter with a sharp stick stuck up it’s butt.

sen say…I see you didnt stay in Hawaii very long. Welcome to the mainland! :smiley: