R U A Txter?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Stuff like: “Wanna get lunch lol” or “Could you give me a lift, I have to pick up my car at the dealer lol”

[/quote]

lol

[quote]malonetd wrote:
pookie wrote:
Stuff like: “Wanna get lunch lol” or “Could you give me a lift, I have to pick up my car at the dealer lol”

lol[/quote]

ROFL

On a more serious note, I don’t use things like that, ever. The only thing I do use are smiley faces, because nonverbal communication tends to be hard to interpret if someone has the tendencies to be one hell of a sarcastic bastard- in other words, if I write something.

My least favorite abbrev.- UR. what the hell is this? It doesn’t even SOUND like YOUR, and it doesn’t represent the letters of YOUR, just, why?

Makes me think of YER. Which isn’t a word. Or Er. Which isn’t what it is supposed to mean. Spell YOUR damn it.

[quote]Majin wrote:
Fucking hate my friends who type in that tardo-abbreviation scribble. Makes them come off like some 13 year old dimwits trying to be cool. I will never succumb to that lame bullshit.[/quote]

Agreed, I’ll text message my wife but actually use capitals, punctuation and so on. if she used that idiot speech, I wouldn’t bother.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Majin wrote:
Fucking hate my friends who type in that tardo-abbreviation scribble. Makes them come off like some 13 year old dimwits trying to be cool. I will never succumb to that lame bullshit.

Agreed, I’ll text message my wife but actually use capitals, punctuation and so on. if she used that idiot speech, I wouldn’t bother.

[/quote]

Oops, you missed off a capital letter in your final sentence. A bit ironic given the context of your post. Now I have no other option but to assume that you have below average IQ. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Ren wrote:
I use texting, well, when I text. Otherwise it is english.

Also, bitches love smiley faces.

Nothing important was ever written with thumbs.[/quote]

How do you use a pencil without your thumb? Or for that matter, which “finger” do you hit the space bar with? ; ) (the smiley face was for Ren, not you)