Quoting

Settle down on the damn quoting. My god. You do NOT need to quote the original poster. We already know you are replying to their message, especially if your the 1st reply. Holy shit. Think before you quote, thank you.

/end rant

[quote]Split wrote:
Settle down on the damn quoting. My god. You do NOT need to quote the original poster. We already know you are replying to their message, especially if your the 1st reply. Holy shit. Think before you quote, thank you.

/end rant[/quote]

Good idea. People should really stop doing this.

[quote]Split wrote:

/end rant[/quote]

Agreed. Holy shit, those people are morons. I mean, My god.

saw this coming!

[quote]Split wrote:

/end rant[/quote]

[quote]Split wrote:
saw this coming![/quote]

Everybody saw that coming.

[quote]Split wrote:

/end rant[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more! Those dumb fuckers!

I can’t help it. I just laughes out loud. I knew it was coming before I scrolled down—and I still laughed.

The only thing funnier would have been like 3 pages of it.

[quote]Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

[/quote]

I hate when someone quotes more than one post at a time and doesn’t delete the one he’s not responding to.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
I can’t help it. I just laughes out loud. I knew it was coming before I scrolled down—and I still laughed.

The only thing funnier would have been like 3 pages of it.[/quote]

Not only that, but the original idea doesn’t make much sense. How would anyone know I was responding to what YOU wrote if there are several posts above mine? I could be speaking to anyone. Also, if someone makes a HUGE post, and I want to respond to each point individually, why wouldn’t I quote those parts and respond to each alone? I’m supposed to retype everything?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant[/quote]I do like when people post in between posts though. When I first saw that I thought the people doing it were really computer savy.

[quote]
Split wrote:
saw this coming!

I hate when someone quotes more than one post at a time and doesn’t delete the one he’s not responding to.[/quote]

What’s worse is when someone quotes themselves.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

Not only that, but the original idea doesn’t make much sense. How would anyone know I was responding to what YOU wrote if there are several posts above mine? I could be speaking to anyone. Also, if someone makes a HUGE post, and I want to respond to each point individually, why wouldn’t I quote those parts and respond to each alone? I’m supposed to retype everything?[/quote]

Well you do nothing else besides post here. Seems to me like you have the time!

[quote]Split wrote:

/end rant[/quote]

It is really annoying when people do this, I definitely have to agree.

(I know its already been done, couldn’t resist)

What SWR said.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

I hate when someone quotes more than one post at a time and doesn’t delete the one he’s not responding to.[/quote]

If I use the Quote feature, I delete the parts I’m NOT responding to, so no one has to scroll through too much visual dreck.

Quoting is like talking in the gym; some selected quoting works, but there’s usually too damn much.

Tim “Being Very Cranky Today for Some Reason” Shaw

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Split wrote: Settle down on the damn quoting. My god. You do NOT need to quote the original poster. We already know you are replying to their message, especially if your the 1st reply. Holy shit. Think before you quote, thank you.

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

Split wrote:

/end rant

Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

I hate when someone quotes more than one post at a time and doesn’t delete the one he’s not responding to.

sasquatch wrote:

Not only that, but the original idea doesn’t make much sense. How would anyone know I was responding to what YOU wrote if there are several posts above mine? I could be speaking to anyone. Also, if someone makes a HUGE post, and I want to respond to each point individually, why wouldn’t I quote those parts and respond to each alone? I’m supposed to retype everything?

SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rantI do like when people post in between posts though. When I first saw that I thought the people doing it were really computer savy.

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

Professor X wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

Split wrote:

/end rant

What SWR said.

SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

/end rant

Split wrote: saw this coming!

But you did it anyway.

[/quote]

bbwwhhaat?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Split wrote: Settle down on the damn quoting. My god. You do NOT need to quote the original poster. We already know you are replying to their message, especially if your the 1st reply. Holy shit. Think before you quote, thank you.

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

Split wrote:

/end rant

Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

sasquatch wrote:

SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rantI do like when people post in between posts though. When I first saw that I thought the people doing it were really computer savy.

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

Professor X wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

Split wrote:

/end rant

What SWR said.

SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

/end rant

But you did it anyway.

[/quote]

HA!
I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I was too lazy. :smiley:

When you started this thread you were just ASKING for people to quote the whole thing in their posts.

By the way, it’s done so that people know who the hell you’re talking to, because posts don’t go through instantly.

It’s for clarity’s sake.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
pushharder wrote:

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

Split wrote:

/end rant

Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

sasquatch wrote:

SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

Professor X wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

Split wrote:

/end rant

What SWR said.

SWR-1240 wrote:
Helga wrote:
Split wrote:

/end rant

Split wrote:
saw this coming!

/end rant

But you did it anyway.

HA!
I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I was too lazy. :D[/quote]

Look at all this wasted bandwith spent quoting. Maybe the original poster had a point.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
When you started this thread you were just ASKING for people to quote the whole thing in their posts.

By the way, it’s done so that people know who the hell you’re talking to, because posts don’t go through instantly.

It’s for clarity’s sake.[/quote]

Yep, you never know if you’ll actually have the first reply

[quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]![quote]![/quote]!