Quotes

Waz up ma t-men and vixens right i know this has been done before but if you would be willing to participate what would be your top lets say five qu0tes(tens too many) they can be from films books cd’s anything. To get the ball rolling here are mine in no particular order :
1.War is not about dying for your country , it’s about making the other bastard die for his.
2.Spending life, questioning life, is a waste of life / what we achieve in life echoes in eternity
3. Pain is the body riding itself of weakness
4.“Don’t say, ‘If I could, I would.’ Say, ‘If I can, I will.’”
5.See it, believe it and you shall achieve it
6. I’ll be back (you just gotta have that one)
thanx guys.

Losers complain about how they’re always giving 100 percent. Winners go home and screw the prom queen.

FootSoldier

“It’s your diet, stupid!” - chris shugart

“Impossible” is the favorite word of the uncommited. You always pass failure on the way to success.

“Conan! What is best in life?”

“To crush your enemies, To see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women”
Movie: Conan the Barbarian
(with Arnold and Franco)

If you always put limits on yourself and the things you can do, physical or anything, you might as well be dead. It will spread into your work, your morality, your entire being. There are no limits, only plateaus. but then you must not stay there. You must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you.–Bruce Lee

1)Unless we each conform, unless we follow our leaders blindly, unless we do exactly as we are told, there is no possible way we can remain free

2) The rivers will flow with the blood of those who oppose us

3) Ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer

4) That's bush league psyche out stuff, laughable man- Jesus from The Big Lebowski

5) Franco is a child and I am his father. On the day of the competition he will come to me for advices. It is not so hard for me to give him the wrong advices.

1. Get in the weight room!(softball phrase for when someone has warning track power.)
  2. Cant turn a ho into a housewife. Ludacris
  3. Blow it out your ass! Goldberg
  4. Do. or do not. There is no try. Yoda.
  5. Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ cant hit a curveball? Harris on Major League.

RandomWeights has some brilliant ones - can you post some if you are around. I like the ones from Crouching Tiger - “there is no growth without resistance, no action without reaction” or “a faithful heart makes dreams come true” or even “it is only by letting go that we can posess what is real”.

Pain is temporary, glory is forever.

One from Nietzsche (sp? not!) everybody forgot: “what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger”, “Against stupidity the gods themselves fight unvictorius”-Schiller, “A devil, born a devil, on whose nature nurture can never stick, on whom my pains, humanly taken, all, all lost, quite lost”-Shakespeare (actually Prospero from The Tempest) & my email signature: “It is either easy or impossible”-Salvador Dali

It’s not length of life, but depth of life. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Its not the kill, its the thrill of the chase.

“WE DO NOT SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE BUT AS WE ARE”
(KEN KEYES)

Gee Wiz Wally, Eddie Haskel made me do it.(The Beaver)
Mom, Mike hit me with the frying pan again!(A quote from My little brother John many years ago)
The mind gives up before the body does. (unknown)
Gods wealth flow through me in avalanches of abundance, I am one with God and God is everything. ( T.Robbins)
It’s not how long you make it, but how you make it long. (Old cig ad. & George Carlin piece)
A day without sunshine is like Night. (S. Martin)

What do I think??? I think he throws punches with bad intentions! (Cus Damato on seeing Mike Tyson for the first time)

Mr. Mixsixoplix you a fucking Nazi?
Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Fuehrer is a fuckin NAZI slogan! you are one sick bastard, you dont joke bout that shit…

1. Tomorrow is promised to no one.
  2. DTA (Don’t Trust Anybody).
  3. Alcohol: The cause of, and solution to all of lifes problems.
  4. There is no such thing as over-training only under dosing.

There are only two reasons for weight gain. Chewing and swallowing.

" 0OOWWW!!!-THERE’S A PENGUIN ON THE TELEVISION."
(MRS. NESBITT)