Quizno's subs

When I first saw the Quizno’s ad I thought they were rats. I think the marketing dep’t was drunk when they bought that ad - the last thing you want to have associated with a food establishment is any type of rodent. Especially ugly things like that.

How can anybody think something like this is funny?? Unfuckingbelievable.

It’s funny cuz you don’t think so. I liked the UBER Pea the best.

Me Solomon Grundy

YES!! I think these commercials are hilarious. I absolutely cracked up the first time I saw them. I’m planning on going to Quiznos sometime just to support them putting this on TV.

All I have to say is “Spoooooon Guaaaarrrd!”

Seems most people answering this thread likes it!!

Must be an American “humour” thing then?

Ban spoonguard!

If yo ahven’t seen the Quiznos commercial go to http://quiznos.com/ Toward the botom, you’ll see “We Love the Subs!”

Best commercial ever.

I have a good part of the Moon song memorized. I think I’ll learn the guitar part, too!

Dude! What the fuck was that? It looked like a hampster on crack with a captain crunch hat on dry humping a guitar. If that’s not targeting a stoner population than I don’t know what is. BTW i liked it:-)

Moose, “must be an american humour thing”. the guy who makes these weird little videos is english. a little while ago he had a show on tv over here in the uk. it was called rathergood videos. try this one,
http://www.rathergood.com/hedgehogs/

Ok, here we go:

E A B
E A B
C#m A
C#m A G

The E should be played open. It seems easiest to use barre chords for the rest.

Crap, I messed up, it’s:

Ok, here we go:

E A B
E A B
C#m A
C#m A B

The E should be played open. It seems easiest to use barre chords for the rest.

i saw the Led Zeppelin Viking Kitties one several months ago…maybe last summer…that was actually a good one but i can’t find it on the website.

the hamsters are friggin ridiculous tho.

Bikeboy, you might be right about him being Brittish but most posters here are American.

Not my kind of humour. Talking about brittish humour, Monthy Python was a lot better. Also a bit silly but better. IMHO

British humor…oxymoron?

i have got to agree with moose about monty python. much funnier than funnier than ugly little rodents singing about the moon or a hedgehog singing about his girlfriend’s “axe wound”.

Britain produces some of the best if not the best humour in the world.

“Fawlty Towers”, “Life of Brian” (so funny it got banned in Norway, I was told), “The holy grail” to name a few.

But if some like ugly rodents/hedgehogs… so be it.