Quitting Weed

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

You quit weed because it made you clean bulk too hard? lol

Also I think I’d actually autosuggest if I paid for a movie expecting it to be Machete then found out it was Eat, Pray, Love instead.[/quote]

If I was a 90lb twig, yes it would have worked to my advantage. Not the case though, plus I failed to mention my mild addiction to Mountain Dew which obviously got worse whenever I had the munchies.

And yeah, took us a while to figure out it wasn’t Machete. We just thought Julia Roberts was making a cameo and was gonna MFF w/ Jessica Alba and Danny Trejo. This fat lady got pissed and had to go fetch an employee. Which wasn’t a bad thing and probably burned about 50 calories.

My two cents: do you know where your stuff comes from? If not, you could well be funding Mexico’s drug war, an extremely brutal war that has destabilised Mexico and cost many thousands of entirely innocent people their lives, often in extremely brutal ways.

If that’s not bad karma, nothing is.

[quote]nrt wrote:
My two cents: do you know where your stuff comes from? If not, you could well be funding Mexico’s drug war, an extremely brutal war that has destabilised Mexico and cost many thousands of entirely innocent people their lives, often in extremely brutal ways.

If that’s not bad karma, nothing is.[/quote]

Duuuude… Way to ruin everyone’s trip. But your avi is of a guy with a red weed leaf plastered on his shirt.

Just in case, are you in Toronto? Cause I need an 8 ball.

Are you a drug dealer? Gang member?

Are you black?

Yeah I’ve been steady smoking daily for six years now…it’s just such an innocuous habit, that it becomes hard to quit. Munchies haven’t really affected me since I started smoking. Yeah they make me hungry, but not so retarded hungry that I eat everything and anything, tasty or not.

I’ve been trying to cut back, and have been doing OK…but I get antsy when I don’t have weed and can’t find any. Even when I’m not trying to smoke, it’s nice to know that I have it when I want it.

I want to quit, just cuz it’s a lot of money to spend (if you’re not slanging of course), but it’s tough. What do “squares” do when they come home from work at night?? Organize their sock drawer or something?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Are you a Ninja?[/quote]

Respect. After all, only a Ninja can call anotha Ninja, Ninja…

…You know you’re a drug addict when smoking mexican

I sometimes wish I’d tried marijuana back when I was 18 or 20 or whatever.

I’ve never tried it and I’m 38 , so I’m not going to start now. But it just would have been a nice thing to have tried.

I mean I first started listening to Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngvie Malmstein and Queen when I was 17 and read Stranger in a Strange Land so man…that would have been a good time to try it!

[quote]Nards wrote:

I’ve never tried it and I’m 38 , so I’m not going to start now. But it just would have been a nice thing to have tried.

I mean I first started listening to Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngvie Malmstein and Queen when I was 17 and read Stranger in a Strange Land so man…that would have been a good time to try it![/quote]

It’s never too late man… haha

But, what are your concerns about trying it this late in life?

[quote]Nards wrote:

I mean I first started listening to Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngvie Malmstein and Queen when I was 17 and read Stranger in a Strange Land so man…that would have been a good time to try it![/quote]

It can make films amazing and it makes music etc more enjoyable, not really anywhere near as crazy as films portray. I find it just makes you get really into whatever (simple) thing you’re doing, mainly xbox for me lol(Not good for your KD though). Wouldn’t say you’ve missed out on too much.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Im going to interpret this as; ‘‘your 18?? Try some weeeeeeeeed brah,before its too late!’’