Quitting TRT Protocol After 6 Weeks

I think part of what has me contemplating this is my fear of gyno. I’ve had a little bud behind my nipples for as long as I can remember most likely caused by not using aas very smartly when I was a teenager. Now I feel as if maybe it’s more tender but not sure if it’s just psychological. My e2 levels are low, is it even a possibility? I’m also wondering why the heck my libido seems to have decreased. Before I started one thing I couldn’t complain about was libido. In fact when I mentioned testosterone to my wife she would say oh ya that’s not what you need. Constantly horny , now not so much. Appreciate everyone’s time btw.

(insert LMFAO emojis here)

Might just be your body dealing with it’s new situation. Stay the course and you should see this turn around soon. Onset of effects of testosterone treatment and time span until maximum effects are achieved - PMC

Alright guys so I’m thinking I will give it longer. But gels aren’t going to cut it. Trough is super low and I’m too concerned about transferring. So what dose and frequency cypionate should i start with? Sub q or im? Should i continue with gel for a few days after first injection?

Good call.

I would start with 100mg, once a week, IM. Give it a couple of months, see how you feel. Adjust from there. Most I know take at least 150mg, many, if not most up to 200, most once a week, some twice. The only ones I know doing sq are women, but they take a low dose.

You can always increase the dose, or injection frequency. Get follow-up labs. Don’t over think it. Good luck.

Am I shut down?

You are shut down.