Quitting Smoking and Reduced Estrogen

Hey all,

I’m a regular browser of the forum and had a question I can’t seem to find the answer to on Google. I was hoping I could get some answers.

I recently quit smoking 2 weeks ago after 15 years of the nasty habit! I’m so pumped and proud of myself and I’m looking forward to a future smoke free and building some muscle mass.

I was wondering if quitting smoking is linked to a decrease in serum estrogen levels or if that’s just a figment of my imagination. I’m currently on 400mg’s of test c and .25mg’s of adex e3d. I split my injection up to e3d as well. The reason I ask this is because I’ve noticed some changes in my body that make me think I’m tanking my estrogen. For example, I’m having a difficult time maintaining an erection. I’m also lifting great now but I’ve noticed that I’m more fatigued after a session and I’ve lost my pump. The last thing is my appetite has decreased slightly which is odd because I thought it would go up. I do take a little dhea 25mg once daily but that’s because my levels were low.

I know it doesn’t help not to have blood work and I’m getting my estrogen checked next month. Anyone think that my estrogen lowered when I quit smoking? Maybe I dont need the adex after all, which would be great! Thank you for your help fellas.

FWIW: “Serum estradiol levels were significantly elevated in smokers compared with nonsmokers in both groups”

Awesome thanks so much! I can’t believe I couldn’t find this lol. Maybe I skipped over it somehow. So with that in mind, do you think I even need the ai?

Id say stop the AI for 6 weeks and see if symptoms go away. You could also get bloods now to confirm.