'Quila Lime Spike Shooters!

Sounds awesome. Hopefully it arrives in the 7-11 around Devner soon. I’m looking forward to trying it.

yeah man it sounds awesome. . . I’m going to order some next order.

I had no idea what you were talking about until I googled it. Why are other site selling this new flavor and it’s not available here? And no announcement?

Sounds like it will mix well with drinks… lol

(wouldn’t recommend it!)

Why not?

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
I had no idea what you were talking about until I googled it. Why are other site selling this new flavor and it’s not available here? And no announcement?[/quote]

We are selling it. And we did announce it. In limited form.

Anyone that has ever purchased Spike Shooter from our site was notified.

[quote]Kalle wrote:

(wouldn’t recommend it!)[/quote]

You have no idea how good it is mixed with Patron.

Best. Margarita. Ev4r.

Yep, just got my email 4 hours ago :). Thinking about purchasing 2 cases of original, and 2 cases of quila lime. Anybody here that likes Original prefer Quila Lime… or thinks they’re about equal? BTW Why is it that there is no Quila Lime in your “regular” store, but there is one when you attach a variable to the end of your page? Because it’s a promotion only for previous Spike buyers?

I had just asked about the new flavor a day before I got the email and placed an order probably 5 mins after I got the email :slight_smile:

I got the email and ordered nice that we get a free t-shirt with a monkey on it!!!

We can’t buy it if we haven’t purchased the original shooters from the site?

[quote]XTTX wrote:

BTW Why is it that there is no Quila Lime in your “regular” store, but there is one when you attach a variable to the end of your page? Because it’s a promotion only for previous Spike buyers?[/quote]

Bingo!

It sounds awesome. They knocked it out of the park with the original flavor, so I can’t wait to try this.

Plus the free t-shirt is pretty cool too.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
We can’t buy it if we haven’t purchased the original shooters from the site?[/quote]

Not yet. The promotion went out to the web customers that we knew had an interest in Spike Shooter (ie: they had purchased it from us previously).

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
Kalle wrote:(wouldn’t recommend it!)

Why not?[/quote]

Well i would recommend it. I should have just said be careful though. Isn’t recommended to NOT drink more than two Spike Shooters in a 24 hour period?

I got a Spike Shooter and mixed it once and it was something else thats for sure!

[quote]DeadSexy wrote:
Kalle wrote:

(wouldn’t recommend it!)

Best. Margarita. Ev4r.[/quote]

I think I will have to try that! Expect I usually have a problem with mixing Patron with anything! I think Patron should be drank straight for the most part.

[quote]DeadSexy wrote:

Best. Margarita. Ev4r.[/quote]

He’s right, it’s ridiculous!

[quote]Kalle wrote:
DeadSexy wrote:
Kalle wrote:

(wouldn’t recommend it!)

Best. Margarita. Ev4r.

I think I will have to try that! Expect I usually have a problem with mixing Patron with anything! I think Patron should be drank straight for the most part. [/quote]

I definitely agree…chilled Patron is the only way to drink it.

On the other hand, when I got my e-mail last night, the first thing that popped into my head was Milagro silver + 'Quila Lime Spike Shooter =1 solid marg.

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
DeadSexy wrote:

Best. Margarita. Ev4r.

He’s right, it’s ridiculous![/quote]

Gonna get me some, gonna make me a Margarita for damn sure!

D

Got mine on its way. By the way the OG flavor and spice rum while odd sounding is pretty damn good

Phill