Quickest Workout EVER

I did 4 sets of weighted pullups, 3 sets of BB rows, 2 sets of heavy rack pulls, and 1 set of db curls. All told it took me 15 minutes from first rep to last rep. I never really do anything like this, so it was fun to try. I usually rest anywhere from 2-3 minutes between sets, so I was ready to curl up and die afterward.

are u trying to cut or get an aerobic work out in? your volume is way to low i mean 1 set of curls that will do nothing for u…

that also means that if u didnt warm up at all which i hope u did u did everything in 40 secs per set and that is counting rest and during set… retarded if u ask me… u did absolutely nothing for ur body. count that as a waste of 15 mins in ur life

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
I did 4 sets of weighted pullups, 3 sets of BB rows, 2 sets of heavy rack pulls, and 1 set of db curls. All told it took me 15 minutes from first rep to last rep. I never really do anything like this, so it was fun to try. I usually rest anywhere from 2-3 minutes between sets, so I was ready to curl up and die afterward. [/quote]

Hey it was fun for him to try. I think it’s alright to try something different once in a while. Now if he rest paused 2 times that 1 set of dumbbell curls it would’ve been better.

I jerked off 4 times in 10 minutes, so what?

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
I jerked off 4 times in 10 minutes, so what?[/quote]

Jeez, do you still have a dick left?

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:
that also means that if u didnt warm up at all which i hope u did u did everything in 40 secs per set and that is counting rest and during set… retarded if u ask me… u did absolutely nothing for ur body. count that as a waste of 15 mins in ur life[/quote]

Nothing for the body…really?

Even if it was a waste of 15 minutes (which I don’t think it was), who cares…it’s 15 minutes.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
MEYMZ wrote:
I jerked off 4 times in 10 minutes, so what?

Jeez, do you still have a dick left?[/quote]

I’d say I could manage to get some jelq pullups.

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:
are u trying to cut or get an aerobic work out in? your volume is way to low i mean 1 set of curls that will do nothing for u…[/quote]

Why? My arms grew almost 3 inches in 5 months and I only work up to one top set. (Although with two curl variations.)

Intensity > Volume IMO

Just get could at the 200 pull up routine, Then you’re set.

[quote]RossDB wrote:
Just get could at the 200 pull up routine, Then you’re set.[/quote]

fail much ?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
RossDB wrote:
Just get good at the 200 pull up routine, Then you’re set.

fail much ?[/quote]

im drunk damnit.

[quote]PrincessFab wrote:
you must be talking about wanking[/quote]

It’s Lee Priest’s forearms secret.

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:
are u trying to cut or get an aerobic work out in? your volume is way to low i mean 1 set of curls that will do nothing for u…[/quote]

It’s funny I used to get hung up on volume too. Cephalic Carnage actually ripped apart my old back routine I was using at the time. He made some suggestions that totaled about 10 sets, making the point that who cares if the volume is low? If your muscle tissue is destroyed, it’s destroyed.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
ryanw2007 wrote:
are u trying to cut or get an aerobic work out in? your volume is way to low i mean 1 set of curls that will do nothing for u…

It’s funny I used to get hung up on volume too. Cephalic Carnage actually ripped apart my old back routine I was using at the time. He made some suggestions that totaled about 10 sets, making the point that who cares if the volume is low? If your muscle tissue is destroyed, it’s destroyed. [/quote]

Don’t even worry about “destroying muscle tissue”. Just worry about beating that logbook by a decent amount as often as possible.

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:
that also means that if u didnt warm up at all which i hope u did u did everything in 40 secs per set and that is counting rest and during set… retarded if u ask me… u did absolutely nothing for ur body. count that as a waste of 15 mins in ur life[/quote]

This is a retarded statement. Unless you actually know what his goals are, you don’t know if it was a waste of time. His goals are not yours, and yours are not his. Stop looking at other people’s stuff from a sarcoplasmic high box.

There are valid reasons to do such a routine (note that I’m not saying that the OP’s reasons are valid, I don’t know why he did this.)

Also, it’s funny that you said you ‘hoped’ he warmed up. For this type of routines, what the hell for? For a quicky? A warm up for a warm up? What the hell dude? Give me a break.

Next time you want to critique something or somebody, put some substance, and remember that is not about you or your goals. Ask what his goals are and then, once you have the appropriate information at hand, then you can offer good criticism.

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:

Took 9 whole posts to identify yourself (urself?) as a cocksucker.

Probably didn’t even warm up for that did you.

[quote]ryanw2007 wrote:

if u dont use real words, then u come across as a know-it-all punk and u r wasting ur time posting. no 1 will give a shit wat u say.

Just something to think about.

[quote]Vegg wrote:
ryanw2007 wrote:

Why? My arms grew almost 3 inches in 5 months and I only work up to one top set. (Although with two curl variations.)

Intensity > Volume IMO[/quote]

and got octopus stretch marks

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
ryanw2007 wrote:
that also means that if u didnt warm up at all which i hope u did u did everything in 40 secs per set and that is counting rest and during set… retarded if u ask me… u did absolutely nothing for ur body. count that as a waste of 15 mins in ur life

Took 9 whole posts to identify yourself (urself?) as a cocksucker.

Probably didn’t even warm up for that did you.

[/quote]

LOL great post

and I did in 15 minutes because I have a tendency to drag out my back days. Plus I felt like I was starting to stagnate the last 3 sessions. I set a PR on rack pulls 4 weeks ago and since then haven’t really set anything new. I wanted to shock my system a bit. I will say that today the soreness I’m feeling in my lats and traps is deeper than usual!