Quick Tribex question

I am 22 and have been using Tribex stacked with M and Methox-7, what little Methoxy is left in the Canadian Market. Anyways, back to Tribex. I am not sure where my T-levels where but before I was taking Tribex I would have to say normal. The usual, morning bone, thinking about sex alot. Now with Tribex, I seriously don’t go one sentence without saying something sexual. I haven’t noticed a huge increase in the sex drive, but I do know that I am subjected to rock hard bone.

The main thing I have noticed with Tribex is that feeling of invincibility, the increase in confidence and energy levels, and the want and desire to get everything and anything done at once. It is a bit pricey for a 3 week supply, but I am trusting that the additional cash spent on Biotest worth it. This stack has seriously helped me put on 15 pds of mass in 9 weeks, coupled with 3800 cal diet of course. I have only gained 1/2" on my waist line and can still see the faint outline of the abs.

So for the moeny spent and the incredible mental and physical feelings that have come about because of this, I would say go ahead and try Tribex 500.

Draw your own personal conclusions from it, but be consious of the changes that you notice.

I do have to warn u though…get ready to have pimples again. I have been breaking out like I was 17 again. So that is one thing to watch for. It is not drastic, but your skin will get oily, count on that.

Good luck and don’t forget that a supplement is just that. U need the calories from good foods in order to really do anything.

Cheers

One more quick question. Is it alright to continue taking Tribex for months at a time (following the 5-days-on-2-off rule of course) or should I take a week or two break between bottles?

Hey pheonix or TOtray have you ever tried mag 10? I know this is a little off topic but I was wondering becuase I am 21 and am doing growth surge project. Just wanted to get some results from the young guys.

i have used tribex since iv been 19.

i knew i wouldnt feel it as much as an older guy but i trusted biotest and take it when training hard (stress)and still keeping on top of college work (more stress).

i see it as more of a booster to my T levels and help with stresses of life. i also like the added aggression when training and sparring.

Ally

Hey how many bottles of tribex do you think i should buy for a good cycle, using the 5 on 2 off schedule?

Fishdog70

If you are doing the 5 days on and 2 days off cycle, then you can take it for up to 12 weeks before you have to take a two week break.

Biceps345

I would recomend taking advantage of the buy two get one free offer that is going on right now. That way you will have enough Tribex to last you about 8 weeks if you are taking 4 pills twice a day.

Thanks alot AM. I’ve been trying to get a straight answer to that question for weeks.

American Muscle:

I’ll post in this thread instead of bumping up the other one, but…

Where have you come across information which states that, if cycling Tribex according to the 5 on / 2 off protocol, it is neccessary to take a 2 week break after 12 weeks?

As I stated before, in an old Tribex post-reply, I believe it was Shugart himself which stated that the cycling protocol of 5 on / 2 off was just a suggestion, and that Biotest did not actually KNOW if it really should be cycled or not.

Are you recommending the 12 week limit to be prudent? Because TC has mentioned that Tribex can by taken 5 on / 2 off all the time.

Just wondering if I missed something somewhere.

New Damage

I got that info straight from Biotest, when I e-mailed them with that exact question. They recomended taking a one or two week break from Tribex and M after 12 weeks.

Fishdog70, if you really want to know about your testosterone levels, you could go to your doctor for a standard physical and ask for a complete blood workup including free testosterone, estradiol, cortisol, serum zinc and magnesium. While you’re at it, maybe your doctor will do an oral glucose tolerance test. With those results in hand, you’ll really know where you’ll get the most bang for your buck.

I had my husband do this and the results were kinda surprising. We both thought his cortisol would be through the roof due to all the perceived stress he was going through. Not so - his cortisol was actually low.

Awesome, AM

Appreciate it