Quick T-Nation/BB.com Story

so im at the gym yesterday doing behind the neck presses because im doing the shoulder overhaul program when a guy that i always see workout there comes up to me and asks me why im doing that and not the push press. i then tell him im following a program for shoulders and that i do infact do that exercise just not in this workout.

he then asked me where i got the program from and i told him T-Nation.com and he said “i dont think you should look on that website its a little too hardcore for you” i then ask him why and he says well for one they sell steroids and im like what?!.. no they dont they have a steroid forum and im sure people on there communicate somehow on where to get them but they dont sell them off the website. and then he tells me i should go to bodybuilding.com and because its THE bodybuilding website.

and then i tell him that he should see the physique clinic and see how the information on T-Nation has helped those people who arent very hardcore. but then he again tells me i should get my information off bodybuilding.com and i just thought it was funny.

This one time, I used punctuation and proper paragraphs and people read my post. I thought that was funny.

Just thought I’d share.

im at work so i have to type fast so i dont get grilled by my boss haha

[quote]Makavali wrote:
This one time, I used punctuation and proper paragraphs and people read my post. I thought that was funny.

Just thought I’d share.[/quote]

Made even more funny by the fact that after the first sentence of his post I skipped straight to yours to see if I should go back and read it…

YAY bodybuilding.com

Where can I buy steroids?

The young girl on the desk at my gym talks without punctuation too.

It’s all one big, long, fast sentence.
Hard to understand but at least she’s good looking.

lol the moderator made paragraphs for me