Quick Question

I noticed Gaspari has a product called Novedex XT. It claims to be an anti-aromatase. Could that product be used in place of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate for estrogen (gyno prevention)? I know the active ingredients in Gaspari’s product does not mention Tamoxifen Citrate but they claim “the second amazing ingredient found in Novedex XT, 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, is the single most potent non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor ever sold in the supplement market.” I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks for your time.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
No. Use nolvadex. Unless you want to risk tits. Tin Can used the novo XT and had the beginnings of gyno as I recall…[/quote]

I’ve read about gyno 100 times but still would not know what I was looking for if I had it. Sure, I’m paranoid about getting it. Sure, I fondle my nipples often thinking I felt a bump beneath the surface. Sure I’ve asked 2 doctors about it and they reassure me that I don’t have it. BUT, there is slight tenderness and some puffiness. I am a bit chunky (about 19-20% BF) so what are the odds that it’s just water?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
No. Use nolvadex. Unless you want to risk tits. Tin Can used the novo XT and had the beginnings of gyno as I recall…[/quote]

Ah yes the estrogen fairy… She seems to have found a home with me. A quick review on this product. I had gyno symptoms, but no gyno. More of a tingling sensation. Started taking 2 novodex xt at night. Did that for maybe 5 days then switched to 1 in the a.m. then 1 before bed. It does work, the tingling went away and my weight has gone up a little. I ran the second protocol for maybe a week or so then switched to real nolvadex.

Before taking the real nolva I had stopped the novodex for 3-5 day and the tingling came back. Started the real nolva and the tingling was zapped out fast. But the nolva for some reason was giving me the shits. I swear for 3 days or so I would need to use the toilet once every hour or so. I’m not joking. Not good, especially at work. I would even try the nolva a few days later and the same thing would happen. So I had to stop that and now am taking the novodex xt again. It does have the symptons under control. I take one in the morning, did that for a week , will take 1 eod for a 2 weeks (doing that now) then 1 eo3d for 3 weeks. This is what I’m doing because it’s the best I can do with what I’ve got.

So if novodes xt is all you can get your hands on, it’s worth a shot. On a $4$ basis the real nolva will cost you less. Also the research with nolva is done so you know what to expect. With things like novodex, who knows what this can do later on?

hope this helps,
tin can

[quote]Tin Can wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
No. Use nolvadex. Unless you want to risk tits. Tin Can used the novo XT and had the beginnings of gyno as I recall…

Ah yes the estrogen fairy… She seems to have found a home with me. A quick review on this product. I had gyno symptoms, but no gyno. More of a tingling sensation. Started taking 2 novodex xt at night. Did that for maybe 5 days then switched to 1 in the a.m. then 1 before bed. It does work, the tingling went away and my weight has gone up a little. I ran the second protocol for maybe a week or so then switched to real nolvadex.

Before taking the real nolva I had stopped the novodex for 3-5 day and the tingling came back. Started the real nolva and the tingling was zapped out fast. But the nolva for some reason was giving me the shits. I swear for 3 days or so I would need to use the toilet once every hour or so. I’m not joking. Not good, especially at work. I would even try the nolva a few days later and the same thing would happen. So I had to stop that and now am taking the novodex xt again. It does have the symptons under control. I take one in the morning, did that for a week , will take 1 eod for a 2 weeks (doing that now) then 1 eo3d for 3 weeks. This is what I’m doing because it’s the best I can do with what I’ve got.

So if novodes xt is all you can get your hands on, it’s worth a shot. On a $4$ basis the real nolva will cost you less. Also the research with nolva is done so you know what to expect. With things like novodex, who knows what this can do later on?

hope this helps,
tin can

[/quote]

It helps alot. I’ll continue my 1 xt at night and begine one in the a.m. as well.

Actually, I’ve read some negative things about Nolavadex by Dharkam. It seems these days Letrozole or Anastrazole would be a better choice. Anyone have any experience with the 3? And if so, could you post them?