T Nation

quick question

Can anyone tell me of any website, book, article, etc. where I could find out the possible side effects of roids with anti-depressants? I am not sure if there are any side's but I just can't seem to find any info on it. Any point in the right direction would be a huge help. Again just looking for a point in the right direction, I can do my own research. Thanks again

That's probably going to be a very diffecult question to answer. As far as I know there aren't very many studies done on the effects of large amounts of AAS used by BB's. Let alone ones that used both anti-depressents and lots of AAS. My suggestion, drop the anti-d. At least when on. In my opinion there are far to many people on that crap anyway.

Anyone else with more knowledge of the subject have an answer?

Guenther

I'd ask an HRT doctor, look around on the web.

I have a friend who's a HUUGGE juice bag and he's on zoloft all the time. Doesn't seem to bother him much, he's still alive. Hardly the scientific evidence you're looking for though. Sorry.

how could you possibly be depressed while on?

Deca! I know many that makes people depressed, and I even had a friend feel signs of depression when he first started using tren. Now he is overly aggressive on it.

Just my two cents:

I am taking 300mg of Wellbutrin a day along with a cycle or two. I asked my doc about it and he stated that there were not any additonal side effects from the anti-d's.

Oh, and some of us need to stay on the anti-d's as a matter of survival not as a matter of choice.