T Nation

Quick Question for the Pros

Hey guys, bear with me please, I am 30 years old and a new father of a 5 week old baby girl. I am getting ready to start a cycle. This will be my 6th cycle but the first in over a year. I do not have enough time to do a ton of research on here like I used to do, because my daughter never sleeps. I just have a feeling that technology has changed as it always does and I wanna go about this right.
I am going to run Test E e3d with deca 200 once a week. I will use nolvadex and hcg for pct.

My question is am I better off using the HCG at 250 IU eod throghout the cycle or just using it in the end. I am sorry, I know I could find this out with a little searching but I dont have the time right now at the computer. Thanks to all that help.

I would dose it as needed. When you start to notice significant shrinkage start the HCG. EOD might not even be necessary for you, especially in the early weeks of the cycle. See how your boys react with less then go from there. I found 250iu every 4 days worked fine for me towards the end of my cycle. Buuuuuut, I wasn’t running anything as suppressive as deca and I am younger than you, so it will probably be a little different situation for you.

BTW, congrats on the baby girl brother!

[quote]chad_in_atl wrote:
Hey guys, bear with me please, I am 30 years old and a new father of a 5 week old baby girl. I am getting ready to start a cycle. This will be my 6th cycle but the first in over a year. I do not have enough time to do a ton of research on here like I used to do, because my daughter never sleeps. I just have a feeling that technology has changed as it always does and I wanna go about this right.
I am going to run Test E e3d with deca 200 once a week. I will use nolvadex and hcg for pct. My question is am I better off using the HCG at 250 IU eod throghout the cycle or just using it in the end. I am sorry, I know I could find this out with a little searching but I dont have the time right now at the computer. Thanks to all that help.[/quote]

During.

Thanks alot for the advice and congrats. You guys are awesome!