Quick Olympic Squat Form Check

Just switched back to Olympic squats from powerlifting style for a number of reasons- one being this:

My form a year ago: Lower Back Rounding in the Squat - YouTube

Now: - YouTube

Little bit better :D. On Madcow 5x5 right now and working my way up to my personal best with powerlifting style of 275x5. This set was pretty hard but you can hardly tell by looking at it. Looking for relevant tips. When my Oly shoes finally come the plan is to move out my stance a little while keeping the depth.

2 things:

1. Elbows need to get more forward

2. Keep switching between knee break and hip break first.

I thought your squats looked good.
You are really explosive out of the hole, that set looked easy for you.

This might be helpful for you.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529481301858251744&ei=q1ltSZzfE6DM-gG-0uXFDA&q=dan+john+&hl=en

It’s Dan Johns goblet squat video. It has good info in it, I suggest checking it out if you want some more tips/help.

The big thing I see is that you are sitting back when you should be sitting down. Let your knees come forward more, bend the knees first and keep your chest up. The more your knees come forward, the more upright you’ll stay and the less ‘good-morning-y’ it becomes. Also, fire your glutes out of the bottom. Try thinking about actively driving your chest up and back as you come up as, right now, your hips are jumping up ahead of your shoulders.

Shove your knees out and sit down not back, like Dr. Manhattan is saying.

You want your squats to look like these:

or these: