Quick Cutting Help

Hey all, I’m a new T-Nation member. I’ve been checking this site out for the past few months and finally decided to get an account. I’m great at getting bigger and stronger on a whim, no problem.

I have a problem with definition though, it seems to barely be out of my reach. I have slight definition, I wish I had a ton more though. Does anyone have good solid advice for quick cutting? Thanks in advance!

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I’m great at getting bigger and stronger on a whim, no problem.

[/quote]

I slipped once in the gym…grabbed a cable on my way down and gained 5 lbs of lat and shoulders…totally sucks to get big fast man…I hear ya!

Right…
I wasn’t asking for sarcasm. I need help with getting definition, I was just stating I wasn’t having any problems getting bigger.

Right…
I wasn’t asking for sarcasm. I need help with getting definition, I was just stating I wasn’t having any problems getting bigger.[/quote]

OK Mr. Serious…

Uheeem…Let me clear my throught…

Ok…

Defintion is a function of both mass and bodyfat. If you want definition, you’ll need to dump some fat. Decrease carbs, increase water, up the protein. You can start eating less too.

Additionally… doing cardio work will help drop fat.

Right…
I wasn’t asking for sarcasm. I need help with getting definition, I was just stating I wasn’t having any problems getting bigger.[/quote]

You said “I’ve been checking this site out for the past few months.” In the past few months, there must have been more than a dozen articles that will help you get “more defined.” So start one already.

Did you really need to start a new topic so that someone could tell you this?

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:
Right…
I wasn’t asking for sarcasm. I need help with getting definition, I was just stating I wasn’t having any problems getting bigger.

You said “I’ve been checking this site out for the past few months.” In the past few months, there must have been more than a dozen articles that will help you get “more defined.” So start one already.

Did you really need to start a new topic so that someone could tell you this?[/quote]

Absolutely.

Have you not heard of the new generation?

I want it now…
YOU don’t know shit…
I want it free…
AND I’m entitled to it!

Shit the guy can put on mass NO PROBLEM…cutting should take about 4 days…