Quick 20 Minute Program?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
What equipment do you have to work with?[/quote]
Definitely a factor to consider if you’re stuck training at home. With time restrictions, the more tools available the better, obviously.

[quote]pepperman wrote:
Would anyone have any recommendations for a quick 20 minute program that I could do on a daily basis. I have limited time at home but I could squeeze 20-30 minutes at lunch for a daily workout. Say 5-6 times/week.[/quote]
Is this a short-term situation you’re in or is your schedule going to be like this from now on? Also, what are the chances of getting a “full” or longer workout on Saturday and/or Sunday? That would open up even more options.

I’d look into low volume, high intensity lifting.

4 or 5 30-ish-minute sessions on some kind of basic split should be plenty.

Or check out EDT.

You can get a lot done in two 10 or 15 minute blocks a few days a week. Being strict with the clock is key for this.

Also, re-read this thread. The info still applies:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Also, there was an article a while back (2012 I think) that talked about you exact issue. I want to say it was Ben Bruno that wrote it, but I could be wrong.[/quote]
Ben Bruno’s “Power of 3” program? I guess. It’s “only” lifting 3 days a week, so it might help, but the guy’d have to hustle to get them finished if he really only has 30 minutes to train. Not that that would be a bad thing.