Quiche Recipe from 'Recipes with Photos'

I really want to try this recipe by Chef Lisa Marie, but I can’t access the Figure Athlete forums. Does anyone have this recipe? Or could somebody post it?

nobody?

[quote]Chef Lisa Marie wrote:
This is a super simple way to make your eggs in the morning. You can make a large batch of these mini quiche store them in your fridge, and then just warm them in the microwave to serve.

There are many different vegetables or herbs and spices you can add to them to keep them interesting. You can add leftover veggies tossed together to make your own flavor.

I use my silicone muffin pan to bake them in. It makes it very easy to remove them from the pan when they’re done. Depending on your size muffin cups and how much veggies you put in them, this recipe makes 6-8 mini quiche. Only fill your cups 2/3 full so they don’t overflow while baking.

[center]Crustless Quiche Base[/center]

Ingredients
4 whole eggs
10 egg whites
10 oz fat free cottage cheese
Salt
Black Pepper

Vegetable of your choice (see variations that follow for some ideas)

Method

1. Blend together eggs, whites and cottage cheese until well combined. Add salt and pepper and stir well.
  2. Fill muffin cups with vegetable mixture of your choice.
  3. Top with egg mixture.
  4. Place in preheated 400 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes or until just set. If using a large baking dish cook for about 20-30 minutes or until just set.
  5. Let cool then pop out of pan.
    Can be stored in fridge for about 4-5 days.

** Can be made in:
Muffin cups lined
Muffin cups sprayed with non stick spray
Silicone Muffin cups no spray no liners
Small ramekins
Large ramekins
Soufle Dish
Large pie plate
Glass baking dish
Individual tin dishes mini
Large tin dish
Cake pan round or square
Large non stick saute pan oven proof
Cast iron pan
Just about anything! Very versatile!

Entire Recipe Totals
Fat 20 g
Protein 102 g
Carbs- depends on what veggies you choose

If this recipe makes 8 and you need 25 grams of protein per meal you will need to eat 2 mini quiche per meal.
[/quote]

Ingredients
Crustless Quiche Base (recipe from above)

3 small yellow onions sliced thin

Method

1. Slice and cook onions until well caramelized. About 15 minutes.
  2. Scoop a bit of onion into the bottom of each muffin cup or large baking dish.
  3. Fill with the Quiche Mixuture and bake at 400 for about 15- 20 minutes or until just set.
  4. Serve with fruit or a small salad.

Broccoli Quiche

Ingredients
Crustless Quiche Base recipe from above

1 cup broccoli florets cooked and lightly chopped
1 tsp ground garlic
3 Tbsp fresh basil chopped

Method

1. Fill large baking dish, pie pan or muffin tins with broccoli garlic and fresh basil.
  2. Pour in quiche mixture 2/3 full and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until just set.
  3. If desired top with low fat cheddar or goat cheese and broil for a few minutes until brown.

Thanks!

NP hope they were the right ones!

Nice! I’m gonna check that out. Thanks!

Nice! I’m gonna check that out. Thanks!

Wow Sylarmst you rock !

Ha! Glad I could help. I’m gonna try 'em out myself!