Questions

Guys:

Several questions for the group. How many of you plan on competing in Bodybuilding shows?

If you don’t plan on competing, why do you juice?

I have been doing a lot of research trying to learn about AAS thinking about taking a dip in the dark side. My personal situation:

Age 42
Weight 230
BF % est 18 to 20 % (recent bulking from 225.

Goal try and get to 10 % or less BF and see my abs again, its been about 20 years since I last saw them.
Lifting history off and on for the last 10 years, seriously for the last 2 years.

Interested in the mild orals, Primo/Anavar/Winnie

By the way, I am already bald, so hair loss isn’t much of a consideration at this stage.

Still feel like I need to do a lot more research before I take the plunge.

im not going to answer your questions specifically, however i will offer some advice. first off winny is not mild, it is 17-aa, look it up. your goals at this point can be accomplished without aas, 10% bf is very reasonable. since your bf is in the high teens im guessing that your diet isnt that great. i suggest that you do some research here on t-mag on diet and training and get yourself down to that goal. in doing that you will have learned a hell of a lot along the way. then if you still want to use aas research the subject and poke away.

Type “Steroid Newbie Thread” into the search engine. Read it.

I believe that at this point in your life your major concern with anabolic steroids should be your health. Having said that I believe that you could do very well on testosterone - say 200mgs to 500mgs per week without the side effects of orals. If safety is a concern stay clear of orals. Many doctors are making a great living prescribing HRT. I have a script and let me tell you this, you will feel as if you were in your 20’s again - more energy, stamina, sex drive, etc. Good luck!!!

At 42 if you take even a moderate amount prepare to suffer liver consequences, lol, if your a drinker your fucked, period. If you want to loose weight, and support yourself without the side effects, go GH, NOT IGF-1!!!IGF-1 is a key factor in cancer growth. YES MILK IS BAD FOR OLDER INDIVIDUALS…www.notmilk.com Anyways, GH will make you loose alot of that fat, and increase lean muscle mass but most importantly it will help your joints ALOT.