I’ve looked for posts dating from before 2004 concerning Biotest’s older MAG-10.
Here are my questions, out of curiosity:
- What did that product compare to as for its effects (d-bol, anavar, OT, etc)
- I’ve read people gaining nearly 12 pounds out of 2 weeks of it…really? It was that effective?
- The dosage was in ml not mg?
- What was the initial protocol on the label? Take on training days only for 2 weeks? or 2 weeks ED?
- Someone here used it and had nasty side-effects?[/quote]
I used the original that was in liquid form. It ble wme up 14 lbs in 2-3 weeks.
I just dosed it once a day (1 capful)
Went from 197 to 212 pretty fast. Yes I held water, but I was very pumped and full.
Did the weight dissipate? Of course, noone gains real myofibrillar muscle in 2 weeks, just ionic fluid retention.
Do you currently have this jewel?
No I don’t. But judging from this type of result, it seems to be a pretty useless jewel…
I mean, why would you blow up 12 pounds just to lose them afterwards. Two steps forward, two step back.
I thought it could be used a little bit like the pulsing method, but with no test base.
Dbol, DROL etc, would do the same damn thing in 2 weeks — instant blow up effect from ionic fluids intra cellularly and extra cellularly… now if you run MAG-10, dbol etc… for MORE than 2-3 weeks , yes of course “real” myotubes will form and you will get decent soemwhat maintainable gains…