Questions Regarding ZMA and Whey

Hey Wat’s going on everyone…

I am not new to the forums, i am just new too posting so i am gonna ask a couple questions, any responses are good responses too me, i am sure most of you know a lot more then i do. So please respond w.e your opinion is.

My main question is regarding ZMA, Ive been on it for little more then a month now, but i haven’t been feeling any effects, none at least that most people rave about. I am wondering if it is because of the shake i make right before bed. Just some good ole Whey with almonds so it digests slow when i am sleeping, but it does contain some calcium. If it is the whey that my problem is would you guys recommend dropping the shake for the ZMA, or forgetting about the ZMA. Or are they compatible and i am just not gonna feel anything while taking it.

Maybe there is a way i can do both and feel greater effects and get more benefit out of the ZMA, Personal opinions, ways you guys do it, anything would be great for a response. thanks alot.
J

Drink the shak and take the ZMA an hour or so later, but your drinking Whey before bed remind that this gives you only about a 1-2 hour window your muscles are being feed after you drink it s compared to 6-8 with a Casein shake. The ZMA will work for you and well you just gotta get the timing window right nd avoid Calcium cause like you already seem to know it interferes with the uptake of the Zinc.

So eating almonds with my shake isnt slowing the digestion down to make it like a casien shake… i was under this impression… Oh man

I mean the dietary fiber in the Almonds can do that but I highly doubt it spreads the release 30 minutes or more than usual dispersion. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure of this…

[quote]Jnegro wrote:
So eating almonds with my shake isnt slowing the digestion down to make it like a casien shake… i was under this impression… Oh man[/quote]

Um no they aren’t doing that. But don’t worry about that as long as you are getting enough calories you will grow.

And about the ZMA. It isn’t some drug that will give you a buzz or anything like that. It’s a general health supplement that will have long term benefits. Take the ZMA a little while before you drink your shake. It’s not a problem to have the ZMA an hour before you sleep.

Okay so ZMA about an hour before you would say and then the shake right before bed?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Jnegro wrote:
So eating almonds with my shake isnt slowing the digestion down to make it like a casien shake… i was under this impression… Oh man

Um no they aren’t doing that. But don’t worry about that as long as you are getting enough calories you will grow.

And about the ZMA. It isn’t some drug that will give you a buzz or anything like that. It’s a general health supplement that will have long term benefits. Take the ZMA a little while before you drink your shake. It’s not a problem to have the ZMA an hour before you sleep. [/quote]

Are you serious? But I it gives me vivid dreamz and restlessness from the buzz. WTF? Hahaha