Questions Regarding EVOL (Tribulus Extract )

I had a patient who was in pretty good shape, low body fat, and an exercise nut. Actually pretty ripped. He started taking the above supplement and kept on his normal pre-workout and post-workout supplements, NO-Xplod and CellMass, respectively.

He took it as prescribed: two pills daily for a month; off a month; on a month. During his second month, he came in to see me because he noticed tender breasts (specifically the aereola. When I examined him, he actually had developed breast buds, quite tender.

I checked his Lipid panel and compared to his previous levels(which were normal), it greatly affected his cholesterol. His bad cholesterol (LDL)rose, and more significantly, his good cholesterol (HDL) plummetted. He has been off from the EVOL for 6

Not any bigger, not any smaller. Anyone have any thoughts as to what he may do to resolve this? As a medical professional, I have a hard time finding information that is based on clinical evidence/research. Thanks for any suggestions.

It’s not uncommon for OTC supplements to contain illegal steroids.

Does he have any pills left that can be sent to a lab for testing?

I can check. I know he has not used any for 5-6 months. What agency could be used to test this without costing him an arm&aleg.?

could be be bs-ing you? telling you that hes not on anything (steroids)? or previously taken them?

[quote]My-Car-Rox wrote:
I can check. I know he has not used any for 5-6 months. What agency could be used to test this without costing him an arm&aleg.?[/quote]

Are you sure you’re a “medical professional”??